I'm thinking we should start a seed company

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lesso just remember to become a sponsor when you are ready to start selling seeds. We need more member sponsors showing their gear.

Lesso just remember to become a sponsor when you are ready to start selling seeds. We need more member sponsors showing their gear.

BB2DCFD2-14C1-408C-A2CD-6B17F0DD64E5.jpeg

Yes I am seriously thinking of this. There are some great genetics going around this forum. I don't plan on making a million dollars but we can all contribute and enjoy the fruits
Sign me up! I gatta get my new place setup and it's on like....

Just Produced these nice babies…Selecting sativa dominant Girl Scout Cookies and Tangie’matic, finally!

1684959845353.jpeg

1684959884798.png

Interesting how the sativa dominant Seeds looks so greasy… Cookie Grease
& Grease’Matic

Man I must be bored

What is AI thinking(if it thinks)…
View attachment 329234
My wife used a real estate search site for her clients about 10 years ago. It would generate a password when she set it up for them. She had one of my buddies as a client and he sent me a pic of the auto-generated password. It was ‘ramcunt’. He thought it was funny. His wife didn’t…

My wife used a real estate search site for her clients about 10 years ago. It would generate a password when she set it up for them. She had one of my buddies as a client and he sent me a pic of the auto-generated password. It was ‘ramcunt’. He thought it was funny. His wife didn’t…
Sounds like the name of a punk band

Latest posts

Back