Important MMJ info- Omega 3/ CB1 connection!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa, My Lady Ms Strom Crow is here too. Awesome
A wealth of knowledge for generations.

Friend of mine did a study using Lab results to see what methods and temps yielded the best (highest) THC recovery per gram.
I posted it but will again if you would like.
I sure would!

Bubba

The way I was taught to decarb before using to make Tinctures or Edies was to take the amount of flower (bud) to be used in the recipe (hung and dried already) and gently break up any large buds into smaller nuggets about the size of US nickels or smaller (not to small don't grind it).
Remove all stems and seeds and place the herb unto a heated aluminum foiled cookie sheet, spread the herb evenly across the pan. (Do not make piles just an even one layer of buds.)
Place tray into heated oven and heat for 40mins then remove.

I recommend you buy one of these , less than $10 US
1619348712165.png

Now her is the important part , prior to doing decarb get a good but not expensive oven thermometer to calibrate your homes oven. You want constant even temperature of 240degs F for 40 minutes . no more no less. Once you have checked the temperature with meter and have it set for 240 degs F you will be good to good .
Place herb on foiled pan and place into oven for 40 mins . Remove and cool , ready to use.

The thermometer is used to make sure your home oven is calibrated for temp correctly you would be surprised how many ovens are off. It is an important part to get the most THC out of your herb.

Thats pretty much what i do except i dont have a separate thermostat to check temps. I look for a golden brown when i pull it out of the oven.

Thats pretty much what i do except i dont have a separate thermostat to check temps. I look for a golden brown when i pull it out of the oven.
Get a way to check the interior oven temps Very important to be that 140 degs F
My friend did many Lab tests and 240 is the sweet spot, too high or too low and you lose potency.
It is more science than french fry cooking by eye Silly
In this case you can trust the science .

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back