Important, please read...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I know it might have been obvious for awhile now, but I am not who I say I am. I work for shitbags who are trying to shut down all forums, and arrest as many members as possible. ---that deal withh all things illegal, likei said, i am not who i made myself out to be,--kills me this kid has a computer--- Come on, a 16 year old with an AK47? My advice is, if your growing stop posting pics and don't update your current threads with pics. Words will not incriminate you online, but pictures will DEFINATELY do it. Take "the brothers grunt", he has posted pictured of himself next to plants, and he's in a wheel chair, which will hold up in court as evidence. But, no worrys Grunt, you have a license. For the rest of you, seeing how down to Earth you are, i really couldn't let you get busted. ---I won't be in trouble or lose my job for telling you because the work my people were doin was illegal, wel, last post from me, i have to go now...---- I swear this kid just got busted by his mom... I've correct some of the grammar. I can't take him anymore.

that kid just wants attention the worst his mom could do is call the cops on us ,but
that would be incriminating ther selfs and those dumbasses have no legal authority over the net,.

Hick time for this one to close. ;) IMHO

I shouldn't be forced to close it, it would die it's own peacefull death, "IF" the drama whores would leave it the **** alone.
Post something positive or informative and leave the drama to the soap operas. PLEASE!!

It serves absolutely NO purpose, except to advertise disruption and distract from our purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back