important question!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flymadness

Waiting on 4/20 everyday
Reaction score
hey!
i was wondering if it would make a difference if i turned off my lamp for a few hours, i am still in the initial stages its only been sprouted for 11 days. but im having a party 2morrow and i really dont want to draw any attention to it, and a glowing closet is a thing which will pique some curiousity. so is it alright to change it from 24/0 to say 18/6 for one day? and if not then does any1 have any suggestions about how to hide this tiny plant? help!
thanks!

If your only into 11 days, switch it to 18/6 and leave it like that, don't start bouncing (hopefully) her around like that she won't like it much. If not do what I did. Put it in a closet that is not in the immediate area of your party and close the door to that room. If someone start to get into your closet kick the fucker out out of principle.

For what it's worth, I've had light failures (not on purpose) during early stages before, with mixed results. During my last grow from seed (a whiiile back), my power went out for 6 hours & there was nothing I could do. I had 12 seedlings then, and all but the weakest did just fine. I've had similar experiences to that, and it always turns out the same-- weak die, strong are fine... I'd say quit havin' parties if you don't want to draw attention! Lol

hey guys!
thanks a lot, ive decided to try to hide it, lol. got a shitload of towels and stuff over my door. and yeah rambler, im going to kick ppl out on principal, but if i get really fucked up it will make it difficult, lol. thanks again guys!

hahaha, well i decided to bury my closet in clothes guitar amps and towels and as far as i know, no one noticed a thing. now as for the party... lol. it was a good time although the cops did call my landlord and he sent us a pretty nasty email, lol. but all is well for my plant, sadly its only one baby but fingers crossed she is a female!

Latest posts

Back