In desprete need of help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meagan

Reaction score
im meagan im new..i just needed to ask a question...ive been getting really bad tripps lately when i get high...only like the last 3 times ive smoked have i felt like this..like hands are all over my body. I smoked on friday and i couldnt even function like it was sooo bad..and my facee started to feel really weird. I had to go to the hospital like MAy 24 weekend..cuz thats the first time i got my really bad tripp..but i just had anxiety attacks..and was really tired. I smoked on friday and its now Sunday and i still feel high is this possible? my face still feels retarded it comes and it goes..and im tired. I had mono but im not contagious..but i feel like im still high can someone help..and what can i do to make it go away because i have my g2 test on friday..and i need to be focused and concentrated...thanks.

We've been getting this one a lot lately. It sounds as though you are having anxiety/panic attacks that are being brought on or triggered by the herb. Do you have any previous history of these types of things? Have you used a lot of coke or X?

I used to be like that but back then I had alot of personal problems, I think it may have alot to do with the individual. Perhaps you are sensitive? To enjoy the effects of the herb, you need to have a clear mind. If you are quite stressed out then the herb may chill you out but make you think about your problems to the point of getting paranoid. I suppose my point is, if you are feeling negative, the herb may trigger your panic attacks.

Why don't you have a toke and watch an 80's comedy and see how you feel then! There's nothing better than a good 80's comedy to put you in a positve frame of mind I reckon!

Biffdoggie said:
We've been getting this one a lot lately. It sounds as though you are having anxiety/panic attacks that are being brought on or triggered by the herb. Do you have any previous history of these types of things? Have you used a lot of coke or X?

no i dont ....i dont do anything but weed...i just want this feeling to go away...i think im panicing more that i have it ..but he keeps going away and coming back :confused: i dont knowww...is their anything i can take to make it go away...

There are a couple of natural remedies that are helpful, I take them for panic attacks pretty often. One is called "calms" by a company called Hyland's, it not very expensive and works well, you can find it at health food stores.
Another is called "rescue remedy", also natural but this one is a liquid that tastes pretty nasty but is pretty strong. Neither will make you feel high or low like pharms, they just kind of take the edge off.

hey Meagan.....it could also be the stwin of weed you are smoking

i suffer panic attacks and have found some weeds to cause my heart to race (and i am not a light weight smoker...i puff with my morning coffee and all day)

since you are saying it has only happened a few times...and it seems the last few times all in a row?? then to me it would seems it is the strain....has it all been from the same stash of weed that you feel this way?

if so....you need to stop that kind....and find another one that is more relaxing for you

LdyLunatic said:
hey Meagan.....it could also be the stwin of weed you are smoking

i suffer panic attacks and have found some weeds to cause my heart to race (and i am not a light weight smoker...i puff with my morning coffee and all day)

since you are saying it has only happened a few times...and it seems the last few times all in a row?? then to me it would seems it is the strain....has it all been from the same stash of weed that you feel this way?

if so....you need to stop that kind....and find another one that is more relaxing for you

nope each time has been from different people..so different stashes..and this one i felt more of the face smooshing that ive never got b4 ..i usually just get the tingling and feeling like hands are all over my body...so i dunno honestly what it is people are saying i might have a allergic reation to it ..but i honestly dont know i need it to go away by friday!!:( i also had mono...and mono stays in ur system for a while ur usually contagious for like 2 weeks and after that its fine my throat got alot better..im thinking it might have to do with me being sick with mono also..but i dunno

Well 2 weeks ago i was really sick with alot of shit i mean i couldnt move all my bones were hurting bad and when i smoked all the pain left but i felt like shit still,the other day i did have a normal hangover on weed but what i just did was go to a gas station and buy my self an enegy drink(cyclone,redbull,and my favorite Sobe Adrenaline Rush,etc.)and i felt better... i mean from the hungover so just give it a try if the feeling keeps going then go to your doctor and check yourself maybe you really might be allergic to the herb,hope this helps!!

Or....maybe your body is trying to tell you something. When I suffer anxiety/panic attacks, which is often. I have 10 year old and 3 year old very "active" boys :eek: I put my headphones on and just chill. Just let yourself be high and enjoy it. Thats why when I start to feeling "unstoned, it's time to get more stoned. :D Life is so much nicer baked.

try taking about 3 to 4 tablespoons of good ol honey and 2 asprins and that should help alot .

its now day 3 and im not feeling any better...*** should i do? i tried drinking orange juice..taking advil everything people are telling me and NONE of it is working..:eek:

I bet its your mono. Better go to the doc. I really doubt the weed is doin it. The only thing I can figure is your metabolizm is very weak from the mono and the weed may be compounding the symptoms.

I agree with Mutt.
There's another factor you might consider.
Since you had a bad experience once, you may--maybe subconciously--keep having bad experiences because you expect to.

yeap mutt probably right exspecially if your face feels retarded . but little side note advil is ibuprophen it is not asprin .and orange juice is not honey. and im not a doctor . so youd better hurry up and go. you could be having more severe problems than just mono.

well heres my two cents but i think that it may be the mono (or you being sick). when your sick your body's chemicals are changed up to fight off this infection so when you smoke weed it may be releasing chemicals that coenciede and conflict with your bodies natural reation to get rid of this sickness and to fight it off. my advice is when you get sick no matter what it may be stop smoking and give your body enough time to fight the virus or whatever off. plus your getting a good hiatus from smoking which is always wise to do. hope this advice helps..

Something like that happened to me a while back. I felt kind of an anxiety or panic attack. I couldn't really focus and the room felt like it was spinning out of control. All I did was lay down and wait it out. What I think happened, was that I smoked too much, too fast. I think that you should ease up on your smoking for a while. At least until your tests. Also I agree with "brianoblivion", it could just be your state of mind, stressing out about life and such, but I think some time off won't kill you, and it couldn't hurt. Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back