In need of good juju

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
I have to drive 5 hrs, with my 4 yr, old son, through a few check points and everything. I need everyones Best green juju to help see me through. Please wish me luck. Very bad Kharma cloud overshadowing.

Here is some GREEN JUJU for ya Mutt. The best of luck to ya.

Mutt, you have nothing but the best groove from me and mine, let the light shine on thee and your travels be light and care free.

god looks out of those who help others ,,,cant count all the people you have help ,you and the boy will be fine ,,,I'LL pray over both of you ,,,PEACE,LOVE AND SAFETY ALWAYS RASTA,,,,p,s let us know when you've made it

Holy shit I made it. 5 hrs. each way. with a hornets nest in between. But I will say that things worked out. There was a good samaritan the owner of the hotel gave me wife a room until I arrived. Free of charge. Needless to say her so called "freind" was a real peice of work. What goes around comes around. and she has Bad Kharma coming her way.

Well, I'm hittin the bed as I have been up since 7am yesterday. I am going to smoke some herb and pass out.
Peace all. and thanks for the support.

Latest posts

Back