IN NEED OF HELP, We have Rats from neighbor's old barn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I built this rat popper over the Holiday. No trigger yet. Apparently not all trigger sets will work in 9mm ARs. Bought a nice 2 stage trigger for it, but learned from manufacturer that the bolt velocities of 9mm ARs are so violent it will destroy most fire control groups.

So I re ordered a proper "PCC" type. They said a basic milspec would also work, if I replaced the trigger and hammer pins with hardened versions. Added a couple sets to the trigger order. Lord knows I've got a bunch of mil spec trigger sets from replacing them. I like to have parts set aside to repair these things come what may

Sorry about the hand guard and lack of flash hider. Had this 7 inch pistol version so it will do until the 15 inch guard and flash hiders arrive.

Bubba

Attachments

• IMG_20221129_193052146.jpg
    IMG_20221129_193052146.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
I bought one of these which killed one rat a night for three nights, then stopped working. I bought a second one which killed, so far, 18 rats and 7 mice on one set of batteries. I just tossed a little cracked corn on the floor, and a little more in the trap. Takes about 10 seconds to empty and reset.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08DCNF1ML/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1
Certainly reasonable priced, and I have plenty of cracked corn around.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back