IN NEED OF HELP, We have Rats from neighbor's old barn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_nehb52zhQy1tlexkmo1_500.gif

CB caps are quiet expecially when you tape a disposable water bottle over the end of your rifle. Make a pile of popcorn where you've got a safe direction to shoot and wait 'til night. Spot light 'em. Used to do it as a kid at the local dump. My uncle was a ramp man at Northland drive in and would bring me garbage bags full of stale popcorn. We'd pull up at night, chum a few spots, turn off the lights, and burn one. Pop the lights back on and you'd see nothing but red beady eyes lookin' at ya. Shoot 'till they were dead and the rest had ran off. Burn another joint, pop the lights back on, and blast away. Funny, there were never any dead rats left. Their brothers had hauled 'em off for a warm meal.

Had the township cops pull up on us one night. Asked us what we were doing. I showed 'em. They said to carry on and left. Kool!

I use Tom Cat bait stations, peanut butter baits. Works for me and I have rats bad. I fight them 12 months out of the year. This one fell for a Rat Trap with cheese. We grow em big around here. They eat my maters.....This one won't eat anymore.

20190901_075227.jpg

I used a pellet gun with a small flashlight taped to it. Killed a lot of the fkers in my buddies trees that have those bean things hanging in them. Fking rats loved those damn beans. We had a blast setting in a chair drinking beer shooting those bastards.

I use Tom Cat bait stations, peanut butter baits. Works for me and I have rats bad. I fight them 12 months out of the year. This one fell for a Rat Trap with cheese. We grow em big around here. They eat my maters.....This one won't eat anymore.

View attachment 314211
That is the same rats we have now

View attachment 314211
Those are the best traps for rats imo.

A water trap using 45=50 gallon plastic trash can. Look up bucket traps at the tube. Use the flap type drop trap. To get them up to the top, use 3 or 4 in. pvc pipe with a wood ramp inside the pipe. They feel safe inside the pipe and will clime up it. The wood makes it easy.

Rats can swim for a long time. Their oily fur traps air next to the skin. The way to drown them is use allot of dish soap in the water. There needs to be at least 10" of water in the can. It keeps them from resting on the bottom.

Good hunting

A water trap using 45=50 gallon plastic trash can. Look up bucket traps at the tube. Use the flap type drop trap. To get them up to the top, use 3 or 4 in. pvc pipe with a wood ramp inside the pipe. They feel safe inside the pipe and will clime up it. The wood makes it easy.

Rats can swim for a long time. Their oily fur traps air next to the skin. The way to drown them is use allot of dish soap in the water. There needs to be at least 10" of water in the can. It keeps them from resting on the bottom.

Good hunting
you're a regular executioner!

Latest posts

Back