In need of some help!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

load3dic3

BROKE-N-TOKE TENT GROWER
Reaction score
Hey all, i just need a little help. Its been looking like this for about 4-5 days, i also just transplanted into a bigger pot. it had the miracle grow seed starter, and then i transplanted into FF Oceans Forrest. My PH of my soil is around 6.4, and my water/nutes is around 6.5. I thought it might be a calcium or mag. def. so i have been using cal/mag plus. Here are some pics of my problem. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

100_0140.JPG

100_0141.JPG

100_0143.JPG

100_0149.JPG

The transplant probably did it some good. It looks as though you might have over-fertilized and the pH is a bit off. If you transplanted into good soil with the proper pH and are feeding with the right pH, then it should regain its health. Did you add dolomite lime to the soil? Lime is good for maintaining proper pH levels in soil, and it contains magnesium and calcium.

No i haven't added dolomite lime to the soil, i guess i should go get some lime though. Thanks

i just my soil by lifting it and by sticking my finger knuckle deep, to feel for moisture.

Droopy leaves are one of two things; under watering, or overwatering... Lift your pots after watering them and take note of the "feel of the weight"... When she feels to be a little less than half of that, water again! The first two or three inches of dirt could be dry and you still have moisture deep in the soil... Knuckle deep, chances are you're over watering it... The discoloration is almost certainly nutrient burn in a later stage, you'll need to flush next watering, 2 gallons of water to each gallon soil. Although this won't save the damaged leaves, I might prevent root damage or further foliage damage... Not an expert, just sharing my experiences.

can i just cut all the damaged leaves off, or will that make it worse??

Latest posts

Back