In need of your input and help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jericho

Reaction score
Well as most of u knew i have been trying to start growing since January, i have been reading up on everything on the sight so I'm prepared, and i have ran into a big problem.
Hydro nutes are non existent were i live. The island i live on does not sell hydro equipment at all (an example of how far back in time we are: asked in every shop for hps lighting systems and no one even knew they were bulbs) . Nothing whats so ever. This is not me being lazy as have been around about 15 garden centers and god knows how many other random shops to find what i need and there is nothing.

To send nutes to me 3x 4Lt bottles it will cost me 80 quid sterling in shipping and then 60 for the actual nutes. and is no way worth it to do. All i have found is plant food for soil grows here.

Has anyone got any suggestions or have had the same problem as me?

I have the space to grow now, i have the equipment, and lights are on order my only problem is the nutes.

If you cannot afford the nutes or unable to find them locally I would not grow using a hydro system.

Reactions: D3

Latest posts

Back