In ONE day! Argh!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leafminer

Bloody H E L L !
Reaction score
badplant.jpg

I have NO idea what caused this. None. It looks as if it's been sprayed with herbicide. Or burnt. I don't understand. The ones immediately left and right of it were fine. It's one of my autos.

Looks like someone took a blow dryer to it. Sorry man that sucks!

What did you do different?
I can't think of anything. Baffled. It looks very burned. I put it out in the rainstorm just now to give it a good flush. And put five skunk seeds in. Just in case.

since it happened so quick , maybe fusarium ?......

if your plant dies , cut and examine the xylem and if it’s brown , it is fusarium

I did use some feriliser but they all got the same amount and the rest are fine. It could be fusarium wilt. Thanks for that info. If it dies I will check as noted above.

Second one went the same way but the third is OK. I am thinking nute burn but... could it be waterlogging? It's been like monsoon season for the last week. Tons and tons of rain, and my grow is outdoors.

Rain water doesn't always have the greatest PH. Plus im going by what i see on the picture above.

Rain water doesn't always have the greatest PH. Plus im going by what i see on the picture above.

i think this was mentioned before but I put some fresh rainwater that I collected in a 180 gal stock tank and watered some of my outdoor plants

i had three plants that were dead as a door nail in less than 24 hours but other plants were unaffected

I checked the Ph of the stock tank and it was ridiculously high , like 12-14

so I blamed it on acid rain

View attachment 274588
I have NO idea what caused this. None. It looks as if it's been sprayed with herbicide. Or burnt. I don't understand. The ones immediately left and right of it were fine. It's one of my autos.
I had something once in the fall time that did that. First night it got cool enough to kick off the space heater. It hadnt been cool enough for that to happen previously, and it was pointed at a plants lower area. Next morning, the heat path had done similar. It almost looks like it was hit with weed killer, but seems to be going from bottom up. Very odd, I'm stumped.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back