in or out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pot man27

Reaction score
I just got some seeds from a pal of mine and he says the strain is called fire, 1 i was wondering if there is such a strain and 2 if it should be best grown in or outside

I've never heard of it before but i'm no expert. If you are just growing a couple seeds and are on a budget do em' outside but read up on how to choose a good location and also on how to not get caught. marijuanapassion.com has plenty to read. Good look man.
pot man27 said:
I just got some seeds from a pal of mine and he says the strain is called fire, 1 i was wondering if there is such a strain and 2 if it should be best grown in or outside

I believe that fire is not its real name just the street name for ak47.

Ive heard of fire i have no idea if its the real name i just know 25 bucks gets me an 1/8 i think its pretty good.

A few years back, someone sent me 5 "Fire" seeds. Said it was a local strain. I think they were from LA or AL somewhere down south. I still have 'em, can't comment on the weed.

I would definatly grow it especially if its your first grow its pretty good weed about somwhere in the middle or a little bit higher with all the types.

Latest posts

Back