In real bad shape, please help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK true story
Many years ago when seeds were scarce to me I accidentally broke my seedling (2 days old) in half and roots snapped off.
I was upset for sure, but I had a fix.
Grabbed some cloning gel and a rapid rooter and carefully gelled the broken stem and inside the rapid rooter.
I then placed it under a dome with florescent light over it.
Well hellls bells that baby grew new roots but was the smallest plant I ever grew, I harvested a 1/4 oz off of her \
But the story to tell was worth all the trouble.
When I say seedling it was only 2 days old from pop and only had the cotylendons mostly.
It looked like this when it broke in half.
1621079919750.png

Just goes to show you how important giving the tap root room to grow can determine its size. The deeper a new tap can go the bigger the plant. You stunted the growth by breaking off part of the tap root.
I grew a plant once in a cup playing around. It got 6" tall and was all bud. Funny as a mother fker. Laughed my ass off.
We use to do grows like that on here in big medicine bottles just for fun. You should have seen how small these plants were😁

Just goes to show you how important giving the tap root room to grow can determine its size. The deeper a new tap can go the bigger the plant. You stunted the growth by breaking off part of the tap root.
I grew a plant once in a cup playing around. It got 6" tall and was all bud. Funny as a mother fker. Laughed my ass off.
We use to do grows like that on here in big medicine bottles just for fun. You should have seen how small these plants were😁
Ah but I broke the plant in half the root was gone
And it still was able to grow new roots
Amazing will to live,

Latest posts

Back