In real bad shape, please help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jgrnaut

Reaction score
Well it’s week 3 exactly today and she looked really well initially but she’s become stunted and ends are yellow and I’m not sure how to fix. 6in rock wool, I was told maybe it’s too wet but man I haven’t watered in like a week. Any advice I’d appreciate it. I’m BRAND new btw. Thanks

Attachments

• 06947939-9745-4ADB-88DC-DC5251D30FC3.jpeg
    06947939-9745-4ADB-88DC-DC5251D30FC3.jpeg
    78.8 KB · Views: 36
Have you feed her
So many factors you need to tell us more on what you have done so far

What do you mean week 3. Was that a rooted clone, from seed or a start?
It was seeded in the 6in cube. Haven’t fed any nutes yet. Disclosure: my roommate moved out and he left me a bunch of random equipment. I’m just using what I have

That is your problem. Now, what is your planned feeding regiment got for this plant now and tomorrow?

Last edited:
Yep she is starving for nutes , I am not sure it will even bounce back but you can try and use it as a learning experience (only way to find out is to try and save her.
I have never grown in those cubes so I am bowing out.
I would say it is hydro but depending on your setup.
I will be watching and help if I can, Good Luck.

What Nutes did they leave you ie: grow , micro, bloom what brand are they
They all have grow charts and with seedlings and small plants you need to start down low no where near full strength they so to do,

Then do some research before attempting your next grow. I read two books and had a game plan before attempting my first grow and got it to harvest.

Bro im not trying to be mean or nothing just honest. Ive had it happen to me. Runts happen sometimes. Just plant some beans and they will be bigger then that in no time.

Latest posts

Back