Incredible Bulk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surfer Joe

Reaction score
Has anyone grown the Incredible Bulk from Dr Krippling seeds, and if so, what did you think of the grow and the quality of the strain?
Thanks for any opinions.

just to follow up, I grew one incredible bulk in hydro and the smoke was very good and the plant produced 220g of dried buds and 125g of good shake for canna butter.
I would recommend it for both quality and quality, and it was easy to grow.
hydro.jpg

just to follow up, I grew one incredible bulk in hydro and the smoke was very good and the plant produced 220g of dried buds and 125g of good shake for canna butter.
I would recommend it for both quality and quality, and it was easy to grow.View attachment 296905
Looks incredibly bulky 😁

Makes me wish my seeds had popped Nice Job
I had the opposite problem. I could only grow one hydro bucket in my tent so I planted three seeds, hoping one would come out, but all three sprouted.
I can't bring myself to kill good plants, so I put the two extra seedlings in 1L soil pots and let them grow in the corners of the tent. They each gave about 25g of dried buds.

I had the opposite problem. I could only grow one hydro bucket in my tent so I planted three seeds, hoping one would come out, but all three sprouted.
I can't bring myself to kill good plants, so I put the two extra seedlings in 1L soil pots and let them grow in the corners of the tent. They each gave about 25g of dried buds.
You did a Great job
Can you teach me .

You did a Great job
Can you teach me .
Lol...I am an amateur, but I have had good germination results by planting the seeds in
root riot plugs and setting the plugs in a small heated propagator in the dark with a lot of moisture.
See the pics below.
I rinse the plugs in mild nutes with extra canna rhyzotonic before inserting the seeds and keep spraying the root riot plugs with the same water to keep it all moist to wet.
As soon as they hatch, I put them in light to keep them from stretching.

I have found that the root riot plugs are not sticky like soil and allow the seed sprout to work its way up more easily, and once fully sprouted, I just cut some of the plug away, leaving the tap root safe, before inserting it into soil or a clay pebble hydro cup.
I still don't trust myself, so I always overplant the number of seeds I plan to grow, and then regret it.
But you know that the time I plant only the number I want to grow is the time they will not all sprout.
Screenshot 2022-05-16 at 12.23.12.pngScreenshot 2022-05-16 at 12.21.54.png

Latest posts

Back