Indicas with high CBD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YYZ Skinhead

RIP Neil Peart 9/12/1952 -- 1/7/2020
Reaction score
Everyone around here knows that I like Purple Kush and Nirvana Papaya, but I am looking to try growing some other indica strains that have high CBD. I would smoke a strain that had no THC if it had heavy CBD content, because the CBD is the primary cannabinoid that works for my ills. Pitch some ideas, indica consumers. Green mojo comin your way.

I have alot of interest in CBD strains, i would think more people would have interest in them.

I have always heard about Charlotte's web and Harlequin being high CBD stains but sativa dom though.

check these guys out there a CBD interest seedbank

hxxps://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/cbd-crew-seeds/cat_16.html

Wow, those growers are some heavy hitters. The prices are pretty righteous too for fem strains selected specifically for medical use of CBD. I hope they get a good response so they will be able to produce pure/mostly pure indicas. :icon_smile:

Great question girl! I get bad and frequent migraines and the CBD is what helps that... I couldn't find the harliquin the doc recommended. I usually prefer the indica dom's myself but I'm going to try harliquin if I ever find it.

I thought they were spendy too and didn't look that good to me.

Gone2pot, I wish I had known about medbud when I was having chronic migraines. Unfortunately that was in 1986 and I was 15. :mad: I had a cluster headache one time and I thought I was gonna DIE. I would rather die than endure another cluster headache.

Rose, I just assumed the prices were for 10 per pack, in which case they would be around the same price as the Nirvana fems I always get at Seedboutique.com. If they are 5 per pack, that would indeed be to rich for my blood.

Strain called penny pincher,it says the thc@ cbd are the same.l ran across it on a site called ms single seed company Canada.hope this helps you!Green Mojoe to ya!:D

gorickyourself said:
Strain called penny pincher,it says the thc@ cbd are the same.l ran across it on a site called ms single seed company Canada.hope this helps you!Green Mojoe to ya!:D
Props, I gotta check them out (particularly because they are Canadian).

i think an even balanced type of mmj would be great as long as the CBD was as high as average thc, but I wonder if you lose thc % in the pennywise.

e/ can u add or post a link to the site u are referring i can't find it right to this strain would be great nn to search site if i don't have to TY

There is a search engine on first page,As well pm you but all filled up.Green Mojoe to ya! Rick

I have had some good luck with subcools gear helping my migraines. The time wreck and third dimension were my go to migraine meds.

Hey new guy
I had to search for it to and found it
By subcool called peenywise, I dunno if it's on the single site like previously stated but just find seed banks with subcools gear and you should find it somewhere

hxxp://medicalmarijuana.org/cbd-crew/cbd-skunk-haze-30.html

a 1 to 1 ratio with 11 % cbd and 11 % thc

I work in the industry here in sunny Colorado. I have a number of higher cbd var. , Tora Nora (2:1), Dudes Tangle (9.1cbd and 8 thc) also currently testing R4 and a number of hybrids of Dudes and our PCK male. Called Tangestan, hoping for at least a 1:1 reeks of tangerines rind to the juice depending on pheno, testing 5 currently. Will have tested the R4 and Tora when finished.
good luck on your hunt. Hit me up if your in CO!

PEACE

Try leaving the plant growing a couple weeks after you think they are ready- all amber trics.

they will have a higher cbd content if you need them and cant afford other strains bred for high cbd/low thc.

trillions of atoms said:
Try leaving the plant growing a couple weeks after you think they are ready- all amber trics.

they will have a higher cbd content if you need them and cant afford other strains bred for high cbd/low thc.
can you expand on this tril?
i usually see this posted from newer members and correct them that THC breaks down to CBN, not CBD.
but coming from a grower i respect, and one i know has been delving into CBD medicine, i'm curious how you come to this conclusion.
*i will admit, it may be beneficial to break the THC to CBN, for less of a high effect, but as far as i know it doesn't increase CBD's at all.

*please correct me if wrong, admittedly quite new to this area, and only have done research, not much experience. (i was actually gonna pick your brain over at C on some CBD/med post you made.. thought you got banned here too. but now i can't remember what the hell it was :( :eek: )

i've also been harlequin hunting, but getting skunked :(
hopefully have some of bodhi's good medicine (harlequin x appalachia) to start soon though.

CBD crew, i'm honestly timid of.. "CBD enriched strains" just sounds like more canna-**-marketing. (it's probably not with the names behind them, but i can't help feel that way)

pennywise was recommended to me, and while i'm not as down on sub as others (i loved his A13bx).. i know he's shrewd marketer, so it was honestly never on my radar.

there should be some bodhi CBD freebies at the tude again soon *shhh ;)
said he was working the AC/DC clone with his harlequin BX

really saddens me the price of these high CBD strains though.. this is so obviously medicine, yet most sell these so highly priced. it's so sad.
why i respect bodhi's work so much; his CBD strains are all freebies.. gotta love how his are made for medicine and not for profit.

Cbd enriched iS ** IMO to charge more money.

cbn has similar effects of cbds and you are right thc degrades to cbn but we are aiming to pull whatever cbds are already there in the plant.

only leaving on the plant longer to reach the more medical effects that cbn cbds and other 'noids that tend to come out later in fliwer.

not saying leaving longer will make the plant unnaturally produce cbds...just maximizing what COULD be there.

sorry that was a cloudy response, was not insinuating you can create a high cbd strain just by flowering longer.

Cbd is not similar in effect at all to cbn. Cbd has NO psychoactive effect whatsoever. In fact what folks are finding is that by harvesting earlier one can achieve a higher cbd to thc ratios.
These are generally far more effective as medicine. Dabbling has been said to be effective as well.
The breeding of these different high cbd should give a decent outcome for something medicinal. Should be aquiring a cut of Harlequin soon as well.

Peace

Latest posts

Back