Indirect lighting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JandZ

Reaction score
Hello all, I am new. I am sharing this account with my brother he is going to be growing marijuana and I will be growing Salvia Divinorum. We are both new to this. this is more of a salvia question but i thought id ask. I am growing indoors with fluorscent lights and I am supposed to give the plant indirect lighting, anyone have any idea how to go about giving a plant indirect lighting?

JandZ said:
Hello all, I am new. I am sharing this account with my brother he is going to be growing marijuana and I will be growing Salvia Divinorum. We are both new to this. this is more of a salvia question but i thought id ask. I am growing indoors with fluorscent lights and I am supposed to give the plant indirect lighting, anyone have any idea how to go about giving a plant indirect lighting?

By saying your bro is growing mj and you're growing salvia divinorum...well sorry but I have no idea what you're referring to what you say "Salvia Divinorum"????

have you smoke salvia divinorum before? i sure hope so,.. if someone told you its like pot, there #$@$%@$#% with your head !!!! lol no idea though.

yah uh, thats the thing I have NOT. but I have read about it (im sure you have to try it to really understand) and it sounds very interesting. I am growing it more for fun though, I cant grow pot cause my mom will see it and know what it is. But I am really just doing it for fun. I actually probably could sell it in my state because mine is the only one in the United States where it is illegal.

Latest posts

Back