indoor..going OUTSIDE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
Okay....mayB this is in the wrong section and someone will prob..move it so i will start by sayN Sorry...:hitchair:

I am about to move a plant outside after beeing under 400HD, 18/6..

When is the best time to move her?..lights on/off?

my lights run from 3 PM...on...9 AM...off...

should I turn lights off for 24 hours then move her out when Day light comes?

Thanks

Not sure if it really matters when you put her out. ;) I know with ours we just put them out.

I would just put them out in the morning before 9 lights out.People has asked questions about moving there cycles around. Example:Im running my dark cycle at night but i want to change it to day so i can take advantage of cooler night temps.How do i change this without scewing up my 12/12 cycle? Ive heard it best put if your in veg give more light if your in flowering give it more darkness.I hope this didnt confuse you.Good luck!

hey thanks everyone..I will be making the move this weekend..thanks again

Lookin good 4u2smoke!! I have to find homes for 14 soon; after the males are weeded out I should end up with 5 or 6 good females. Good luck and be safe!!

Hick said:
Are you planning to 'acclimate' them at all?.. It sure makes their transition a LOT easier on them. ;)

Not sure what 'acclimate' is, I will have to look it up..:) ..

Websters.."to accustom or become accustomed to a new climate or enviroment"

HICK....is this the same as Harden off?...How should I do this cause this is the LAST of my dead line strain...and hope to clone at end of summer:hubba:

Thanks to everyone here as well for all the help and advice...:D

You need to find a shady place and put them there so they get use to the SUN...400 watts holds nothing over the sun..so it will be a little bit of a shock to them at first but leave them in the shade for a few days then you will be able to go into the sun without shocking the pooohh out of them...just my experience....well take care...

I agree. I would only let them get a few hours of direct sunlight for the first few days. That makes the move much easier on them. The intensity of the light shocks them. Just my thoughts. Either way, she will be just fine. Keep us posted on her. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back