Indoor Grow bust?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoobieSnax

Reaction score
Hey everyone, Ive been checking out these forum for the last couple days and found basically all the info i need to continue with my small first grow. And might i say very good site you have goin here. But i had a question about being busted. I have four plants about 1.5 mo/old and i was wondering what would happen if i got busted with em. I live Just outside of Fernie B.C and have looked all over the net for some info on this to no avail. Chances are very slim i will be busted do to the fact im 45 min from and major town/city but im curiouse. Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

well generally police are only looking to bust people that have grow setups of 20+ plants, otherwise its just not worth the time it takes to set up a sting operation like that. And if you live outside fernie in BC I wouldnt be too worried at all

dood, most places in Canada, you don't have to worry about being busted for a couple of plants. At this time of year, all the cops are busy flying above, looking for huge crops, or flying over neighborhoods with heat seekers to find the MAJOR grow ops.

...a small closet grow will only get you busted if someone rats you out.

Latest posts

Back