Indoor growers are legion!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadoed

peeking out
Reaction score
Anybody wanna take a stab at estimating the number of folks who grow indoors? (Thousands? Millions?) Judging from the thread traffic here and at other websites it looks like there's quite a few. Plus, I know that the lurkers must heavily outnumber the posters. Worldwide it's got to be a lot!

I don't know anybody else IRL who grows. But that could just be them following the #1 rule: Don't tell anyone! LOL

Do most folks know somebody else who's into this?

I know ppl i've met through ppl that do... or ''say'' they do...

I've also hung out talkin to a guy at the local hydro shop for a couple hours and saw a lot of young person traffic.... pretty sure they r not growing carrots

Yeah, my local grow shop had a lot of young traffic as well. Would those places be in business if not for our kind of growing? Hard to imagine that many people doing tomatoes or begonias or some such.

On the flip side, I had a guy (not a friend but an aquaintance) tell me he'd been growing for "years" (thereby breaking rule #1) and that he'd "never learned the difference between males & females" and kinda doubted that there was a difference! Whoa. Kinda blew my mind.

People wo talk about it in public generally are lyers or just not smart if they do grow. But our Gov't estimates an extremely high number of growers. I saw the number somewhere but dont remember where. Overgrow te Gov't baby, yeah.

shadoed said:
Yeah, my local grow shop had a lot of young traffic as well. Would those places be in business if not for our kind of growing? Hard to imagine that many people doing tomatoes or begonias or some such.

On the flip side, I had a guy (not a friend but an aquaintance) tell me he'd been growing for "years" (thereby breaking rule #1) and that he'd "never learned the difference between males & females" and kinda doubted that there was a difference! Whoa. Kinda blew my mind.

maybe he was always growing from clones... and never had to worry about males?

Latest posts

Back