indoor odour advice needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

born2grow

Reaction score
Hi I may b born2grow, but Im sure not born 2 b busted!!!!
I live in an apartment block, and really want to setup a grow room, but I need some advice from others who have experience in indoor hydro. About if it is possible to do it undected and controlling the odours. I know about ozone generator but I dont know if it will be effective enough in my situation. I dont know what strain to use as of yet but just some general info will be greatly appreciated.

You can try using carbon filters and other odor eliminators/cover ups along with a generator.
Are you upstairs? Do you have a hood vent for your stove or heater?

Thanx biffdoggie for your reply, I really appreciate it. I am on 2nd floor.There is a hood for stove it is old. :( but can still use it

Any time you can get it out of the area instead of having it just go where it will, that will be helpful. There was a huge difference when I vented into my attic instead of just bringing in cold air.
The only concern is if anyone is above you and the vents are linked together, you may fill thier house with hot air and grow smell, you don't want such a powerful fan that you can hear it through there also.. Can you access the attic or have a fireplace?

Latest posts

Back