Indoor or outdoor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FUM

Reaction score
Is greenhouse grown considered indoor or outdoor?

out door...is my thaught...But Im HIgh as Hell...and ya go into a greenhouse...okay maybe indoor:doh:...where me Bong?

It's niether indoor nor outdoor....it's greenhouse.

Ya, greenhouse. No one wants outdoor weed. This sucks. ppl don't even want to try outdood,greenhouse smoke. Well a few that have tried it. Why all the hype on indoor smoke? ya it's good, but not that much better.

My greenhouse smoke is way better than most of my indoor smoke. I was running 3 x 150's (2 HPS, 1 CMH) plus some CFLs, for 6 plants, indoor, max headroom 5 ft. Of course sativas were out of the question. Too expensive in light hours and too tall. I did grow some dynamite indica.

But since I put the greenhouse together, I don't use the grow room any more. I took out the 150W CMH and hung it vertical, no ref, just to get more control of veg. The intensity of the sun is so much, that the GH plants reliably outproduce the indoor by 2x or even 3x depending on strain. I can grow pure sativas to 7 ft vertical.

I just love the GH. Unfortunately, Fat Freddies cat has moved in with me and likes the GH too, for his toilet. :mad:

Latest posts

Back