indoor outdoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qball

Reaction score
Hello all, It's Q-Ball.(So. Cal.U.S.A.)..I've been growing a few plants every yr outside for the last 20 yrs.. I've been pretty happy.This year I bought a few lights and and vegged my 6 plants inside. Worked great..plants are 30'' to 40'' .Now I am ready to put them in flower room.600 hps 7' X 7' X12' everything looks great... My question is..am I wasting electricity ? Should I put them outside? 1/2 and 1/2 ??? what will be better ? Thank you all.

Qball

welcome aboard! :D...
I think the 'biggest'' difference, would be "indoors" you'll be smokin' that bud by July. Out', you won't even "see" buds by then. BUT..... the yield should increase significantly.

:yeahthat:
And a 600 is not big enough for a 7x7 room. A 600 is good for about a 4x4 room.In a 7x7 room you would need two 1000 watters.

Welcome to MP! I'd agree with duck, up the wattage for your space if you wanna stay indoors!

Thank you all for the warm welcome back, ,,,And the Help. I think I have a plan. I have my girls under the 600 hps for 13 hrs now. 6th day. I am going to leave them there for 2 more weeks to give them good start to flower. I will then move 3 outside. I am building a structure that can easily covered to shut out city light. I'm thinking that if I control the light I should be alright. And then just have 3 under the light. I am pretty good with the girls but not sure about transplanting after flower starts. I am getting soil ready. Thanks again for the help. Any more suggestions ? Thanks,,, Q

Latest posts

Back