Indoor Tent Setup whut you guys think??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyBlazeBK

Reaction score
Just wanted you to see my setup and tell me what you think. They are on 2 week into flowering. I usally have them in a closet where the ceiling is high so I usually veg dem for two months before flowering. So when I got the tent I put them in there to flower, but with a 600 and 250 watt on top and a 150 watt at the bottom. This is all new setup for me. I again usually had them in the closet with 250 and 150 on top. So I just got the 600watt with the tent. I just decided to throw the 250 and 150 watt in there to max the yeild.

What you think about the setup and do you think they might out grow the tent.

Also do recommend I flower next grow with like 6 smaller plants rather than two full grown plants.

I appreciate you advice and experience.

Thanks for your help.

My pics are in the "Tent Grow Club" last page...

Need some expert advice...

The 150 would also be better off, on the top. Light emitting from the bottom induces stretch.

What size is your tent?

I like bigger plants so I put like 5-6 plants in my 4x4 tent. I get better looking flowers when I just run 5-6 then I do 10-12 plants.

It looks pretty good to me. But, duck is right--plants shouldn't be lit from the bottom. However, looking at your grow, I would simply put the 150W away. You will have to hang it so far away that the amount of lumen loss would be significant. The 250W is borderline. What size is your tent?

The Hemp Goddess said:
It looks pretty good to me. But, duck is right--plants shouldn't be lit from the bottom. However, looking at your grow, I would simply put the 150W away. You will have to hang it so far away that the amount of lumen loss would be significant. The 250W is borderline. What size is your tent?

thanks guys... my tent is 4x4x6

how much u think i can yeild and sould i flower them earlier than having them so big or not?

I get better yields when I let veg for a couple of months.

Yeah I tend to veg mine longer and get them about 2' tall and bushed out before flowering. I got just under an oz from my 4x4 tent, but can probably do better than an oz once I get the strains dialed in. :) I don't think you necessarily have to go bigger to get more, I think its more about having fully mature plants, and getting them to their optimum size so that they can produce at their best. :)

:doh: I meant a pound... Thanks for catching that PC :)

:yeahthat:

But are sure you only got an oz from your 4x4 tent?

:doh: I meant a pound. Man, I ain't even stoned yet this morning :eek: thanks for catching that PC :)

Latest posts

Back