Indoors Or Outdoors?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inside Or Outside?

• Outside

• Inside

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey there OhioDood, thanks for the kind words. Yep, thats my beauty. You can check out the rest of my grow in the grow journals section if you like, thanks again.

Outdoors.
'Nuff said.

12ft.jpg

Both have their qualities, both have advatages and disadvantages. It is nothing more than a matter of "personal" preferrence. I wouldn't want to lose either one.
The OD gives me the oppurtuntiy to utilize the most ideal growing environment available, free of charge. On the other hand, ID allows "me" to be Mother Nature.(you should see me in drag ;)) provideing, or depriveing anything at anytime.
OD allows me to roam around the woods, experience happenings and solitude that can no way be mimmicked in the ID garden, but a single hailstorm or early/late freeze can mean total loss.
Indoor allows me to control, experiment and breed in an environment that "I" choose. When I want, how I want.

"Six in one hand, and a half dozen in the other"

Still tied cool yeah I saw that pic of that plant
Ganja that is amazing was it good bud?? You cant
grow plants like that inside!!! Peace

"On the other hand, ID allows "me" to be Mother Nature."

That Hick is a baad mother...
Hush your mouth
But I'm talking about Hick
Then we can dig it.

and so the debate continues........heres my contribution to support indoor growing. Hey Hick, nice avatar ;)

s.jpg

76439002_239666725_0.jpg

day 2.jpg

qqq.jpg

Hick said:
Indoor allows me to control, experiment and breed in an environment that "I" choose.

Hick has a little God Complex huh. hahahahaha
just messing with ya hick. :D

I do have to admit though Ganja...that is the s*it! Very impressive, I show that picture to the rare visitors I allow in my house. They always say the same thing....."Damn!"

This is what this poll makes me think of. :p

beat-dead-horse.gif

Hey Hick...thats because her man keeps her happy at home ;) How's Bob anyways?

Whats up yall i got to go with my bro on this one
Outdoors all the way!! Peace out

9 to 10 its pretty close And for anyone that
I pissed off it this poll im sorry all that I stated
was an OPINON and nothing eles Peace

true true sombro..what can compete with the sun? it has special life energy that makes your plants proud to be your beautiful lover

Outdoors... Larger Plants, More Yield, cost effective and gives and excuse to sit outside during nice evenings.

Yeah, you OD guys can have your 'once a year OD grows', but me, I'm much more happy to grow year-round, indoors, while also having my 'once a year' outdoor crop ;)

But you guys are certainly right about the cost effectiveness, in that way nothing will ever touch OD growing, but as for growing bigger plants, more yield? That depends on the specific grow.

Latest posts

Back