Indoors Or Outdoors?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inside Or Outside?

• Outside

• Inside

Results are only viewable after voting.
I dig outdoor's and the yields are amazing. Well that is if mother nature is good to ya. ;) Like farming, you always take a chance but the payoff is GREAT if your crop makes it. :D

OK - Just to chime in here for indoor growers. Look what can be done indoors, every three months. Photo courtesy of Krusty...

Krusty.jpg

man useless, those are gonna be sweet, .."if" they ever fatten up..;)

That isn't me... that's Krusty from OG. I did a thread in here in the DIY section detailing the system he used. But yea, those are some fat a$$ nuggetts, eh? I was just trying to show that outdoors has nothing on indoors if done the right way....;)

Sure you can get some nice indoor buds, but I still think the average grower is going to end up with bigger yeilds with a well planned outdoor grow.

Indoor for me, easier to control the environment and safe away from prying eyes

Indoors....keep up with the sea of green......much safer here!

I prefer outside. Less chance of getting caught, and plants tend to grow bigger which means more bud to smoke.

Never growing before, but ill be starting shortly and ill be doing it indoors, cant do it outdoors, cause we get the 4 seasons in one day very often :-(

ima grow for my first time in a couple months but ima grow in my closet 2 plants so any help wud help alot :)

yeah its a tough one because with outdoors man you can pull in pounds an pounds in the season because ya plants can grow soooo much bigger but with the indoors you get more harvests in the year compard to just the one like outdoors but iama gonna have to go the indoors because its a bit more of a challange an its great to come home from work an check out ya ladies going for it but yeah a good poll

Useless said:
OK - Just to chime in here for indoor growers. Look what can be done indoors, every three months. Photo courtesy of Krusty...
:holysheep: WOW. Thats alot of bud. Im an indoor guy but in the future ill probably be doing both at once. Indoor for the winter seasons though.

outdoor has bugs, deer, too much/ too little rain.
outdoor weed taste weird....
could get your crop stolen or found...
can control the growing factors indoors!!!

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
can control the growing factors indoors!!!

Yes this is true. BUT, growing indoors drove me crazy having to worry about all that stuff like light, ventilation, timers etc.

Outdoor all the way. The way Mother Nature intended. :D

ya, but the indoor stuff isnt rocket science.....its easy once you get it set up once.....then just water.

Latest posts

Back