Indoors Or Outdoors?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inside Or Outside?

• Outside

• Inside

Results are only viewable after voting.
GanjaGuru said:
There are many advantages to growing outside.
It would cost thousands of $ to rig up an indoor grow where you could end up with let's say 50 pot plants, all 6'--7' tall, each with over a pound of buds.
It would cost thousands more to put a trout stream in nearby where you could catch your dinner and cook it over a campfire.

Most everyone lives within an hours drive of the mountains or boonies. Add a hours hike--there ya go!

Hiking is good exercise too.

More pot, better health--sounds good to me.

What kinda grow you talkn bout? You can get started with a coulple hundred bucks, or u can get somthin descent for a little over a thousand. Everything in my room can be bought for under 1500. and I`m gettin HAlf LB a plant.INSIDE. I get well over a pound a plant outside but the potency cant be compared to the indoor.

Now that i think about it........
I want to switch my answer to OUTDOORS.

Indoors is great and all....but that whole outdoor yeild factor, and natural sunlight you just cant beat!

If growing MJ was legal.......outdoor for sure

Like 100 outdoor plants would be tiight

ya i go hiking too.

about an hour ago i went on a hiking trip to the ....fridge

then went hiking up a stair case....

i hiked to my roomates room.....then we hiked to the chill room....hiked over to the bong..smoked a bowl.....then i hiked allllll the way to the computer :)

what a workout!!

I vote indoor for harvesting every two months and safety for myself and my plants.
I agree with Insane... because I spent a year and all my savings on my last outdoor grow in the 90s and got ripped off by a neighbor who was also a grower. (I was on a mountain top near my own property). There is no safe place unless you want to guard it 24/7.
After that horrible experience I have never grown outdoors except as a hobby in the back yard.
I have to admit, Outdoor is much more fun though if you can be safe... I miss riding my horse to my patches. Good memories, very good. Lots of fun. Especially outrunning/riding CAMP here in California when they were attacking with helicopters. Very exciting indeed! Now its legal to grow a few here so it's much better... but the high excitement is gone. LOL

Indoors for me.:woohoo: My Uncle and I got ripped off growing outdoors.:cry: No problems since I've moved and stay indoors.:cool: But other than that nothing beats the sun's rays!:D

Outdoor, the way its meant to be, a weed doesnt need all that fancy ****

i cant vote cuzz i do both haha the more the marrier... as long as its personal, or for med patients..

I am a Newbie but from the problems I am having with to many nieghbors It's best to grow inside less problems. In you down't have to come to your plants being gone. IDG only way!!!

Mother Nature can never be duplicated... no "light" can do what the sun can, and no fan can blow like the wind does... its as simple as that :ignore:

Budboy said:
Outdoor, the way its meant to be, a weed doesnt need all that fancy ****
It's not a "weed"!:hubba: That's called a slang, or street name for Marijuana.:holysheep: Weed, is what I call it. The plant buds, it can't be a weed.:hitchair:

I prefer outside, your working with nature, not trying to duplicate nature inside.

Indoor! I grow Auto flowering. They do alot better indoors. So that's my vote.

A bit of combo is sweet. Starting under the inside for a while then the deployment to the mother earth is fantasticaly great .

Easy answer OUTSIDE but because of cops or thieves I grow inside but if The QUESTION is whats the better grow outside definetley

Latest posts

Back