Indoors Or Outdoors?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inside Or Outside?

• Outside

• Inside

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm going to start growing this summer, and I'm definitely doing it outdoors. . Less likely to get caught and they can't really prove it's yours if they do catch you near it.

Yeah Thats a big thing for me to if they catch
you with it in your house your busted!! And their
Is nothing!! you can say eather Outside You can
say "Thats not mine!!!!!! I have Never smoked or
growed pot in my life how dare you accuse me of
growing marijuana" And plus plants outside usally
get bigger then indoor plants.

Yes, I do miss the OD grow. but keep in mind. I can have a harvest every two months...opposed to once a year. :D

Another thing tho you can grow larger amounts outside
and they can usally get bigger outside too!

Inside. You grow your once-a-year crop if you want, and yes you may have some amazing looking plants, but I'd rather do that all year round, inside. Outdoor growing for me is a side project. I prefer to grow inside because I know my plants won't get ripped off, and because I can control exactly what goes into those plants, and also I can control the climate of my indoor grow to a certain extent.

Come on people I know some of yall like
growing outside Im sending Pms To Hick
and Ganja that should tie it up LOL Peace

Kindbud said:
Out doors is still winning tho lol

Ok KB, you got my attention. Yes OD gives big yeilds. Yes I grew OD for years. Yes OD is harder to bust...until your carrying a pound or so through the woods into your car and driving home. Now how stealth is that???

Indoor...lets see big yeilds. I can give you quite a few links where they are pumping out 6 oz. per plant ID. Every 2-3 months. off 2-3 plants. but does it matter?

Whats better???

Neither one. they both have drawbacks and upsides to them both. this is a no win poll. It don't matter whats better. What matters is that we all try to do whats best for each of us. It doesn't matter what yeild or who has the best and biggest grow. All that matters is we are all doing something we love. Grow some herb, make new freinds, and share information. It doesn't matter.... Do a poll like what strain releives your ailment, or something.

Get Hick and Ganja, both of em have or currently grow both ID and OD. They won't argue with this. Its a pointless debate.

Mutt said:
Ok KB, you got my attention. Yes OD gives big yeilds. Yes I grew OD for years. Yes OD is harder to bust...until your carrying a pound or so through the woods into your car and driving home. Now how stealth is that???

Indoor...lets see big yeilds. I can give you quite a few links where they are pumping out 6 oz. per plant ID. Every 2-3 months. off 2-3 plants. but does it matter?

Whats better???

Neither one. they both have drawbacks and upsides to them both. this is a no win poll. It don't matter whats better. What matters is that we all try to do whats best for each of us. It doesn't matter what yeild or who has the best and biggest grow. All that matters is we are all doing something we love. Grow some herb, make new freinds, and share information. It doesn't matter.... Do a poll like what strain releives your ailment, or something.

Get Hick and Ganja, both of em have or currently grow both ID and OD. They won't argue with this. Its a pointless debate.

First off for some people like me they dont have
to carry a pound through the wood becuse they
live right by their plants less then 150 yards away

Second How could you possable grow a feild of
pot in a house AKA: like a few thosand plant like
some people do!

And Yes It is a pointless debate we will see who will
when The End is going to be lets sss HHHUUUMMM....
June the 10 good luck Outdoor and Indoors Peace Im
Out

Yeah but it would be easyer to grow a few
thosand plans outside then inside and plus not
that many people do grow that many plants in
side! But that was a pretty cool areticle

Hey Kb, how is this for 250 Watts of flouros? Ever grow anything like that outdoors or indoors for that matter? Got some pics? Don't tell me what indoor growing can and cannot accomplish.

6.jpg

Nope not really wish I had Pic of my plant last year
And I was just stateing That USUALLY Plants outside
Get bigger

There are many advantages to growing outside.
It would cost thousands of $ to rig up an indoor grow where you could end up with let's say 50 pot plants, all 6'--7' tall, each with over a pound of buds.
It would cost thousands more to put a trout stream in nearby where you could catch your dinner and cook it over a campfire.

Most everyone lives within an hours drive of the mountains or boonies. Add a hours hike--there ya go!

Hiking is good exercise too.

More pot, better health--sounds good to me.

Insane said:
Hey Kb, how is this for 250 Watts of flouros? Ever grow anything like that outdoors or indoors for that matter? Got some pics? Don't tell me what indoor growing can and cannot accomplish.

Wow, Insane. Did you grow that? If so, she is a beautiful plant, and I congratulate you and envy your growing skills. Awesome :)

Latest posts

Back