Induction grow lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jakesone

Jakesone
Reaction score
Hi there Stoners and growers!

I decided to join this forum to gain knowledge and to meet interesting people that might be interested or helpfull towards my ultimate aim! Which is basically the development of the induction lighting industry.

So feel free to ask or post any insight knowledge you may have! I am currently working with a chinese manufacturer called Shanghai Genesis Lighting and they are specialized in LEDs and induction lighting.

Shall we start with any opinions or experiences with one of our many products; Mland's grow lights?

hey jakesone, well its a great place to learn and all are happy to assist you if they can. fire 1 up and enjoy!!:bongin:

What do you mean by "induction lighting"?

Induction lighting was invented by NicolaTesla.

How come your site don't give prices or the lumination output of your product?

"The only problem with the CFL's are they don't put out enough light for good penetration yet a 250 watt cfl still outperforms a purple spectrum induction light at much lower price."

Reading something from another forums and saw this....

The Hemp Goddess said:
I hope this is not Spam.......

Not yet but I am sure it is coming.....:rolleyes:
Wait for it......wait for it...:D

How bout some info like lumens per watt?

Hi people,

Firstly thanks for the replies though i see a dejavu coming...
Basically all the proof you guys need (as my statements will be judged and questioned harshly by many) are in the web! Mainly in forums like roll it up you will find PAR values, light penetration, lumen depreciation, journals comparing CFL/LED/HID vs induction. I mention this because i was banned from roll it up for spanning...which is not true as i was only replying to posts in my wall of ppl interested in our lights. Thats why i dont want this to happen again in this forum.

For more information such as spectral distribution values, lumer per watt, price and product range or just basic technolgy information then contact me at d.zhan[COLOR="Red"]AT[/COLOR]mlandglobal.com but for the rest please look it up i dont want to start this all over again. I am mentioning this because you guys will probably rely more on a secondary source than my statements...which is normal as you should question everything but i just dont want to get banned after i replied to every question and ppl go crazy posting on my wall asking for prices, quantities, etc

Anyways my purpose was to improve the customer's service for the induction lighting industry by hearing any positive or negative experiences of using this technology. Remember that if you do your research, most of the negative comments are in 2009, we are in 2011 some big progress has been done since then.

Peace

So basically you are spamming for your company.

I looked at on your Co's site and they do not list the lumens outputs of you produces

Read the site rules No off site live links allowed please kill the live link in your post.

Most of us here will not contact someone for info they will not post on out forum for all to see.

ozzydiodude said:
So basically you are spamming for your company.

And not wanting to get banned for spamming....

I tell you what, I am independent from all, send me a light and I'll be happy to test it out and give an honest review!

Well jake, if you're locked out of ..."the tool shed" ;), you're either okay, or "REEEEALLY" bad! :p

Hick said:
Well jake, if you're locked out of ..."the tool shed" ;), you're either okay, or "REEEEALLY" bad! :p

LOL--when I was young (in the early 70s), I got kicked out of the Million Dollar Cowboy bar in Jackson Hole, WY--I was really good at being really bad :p

So you want us to do all the leg work? Lol we are supposed to go to the tool sheds and dig through posts by tools in hopes of finding out the info and specs on your lights? I don't think so.....thanks

Well, I am currently working with a HUGE stealth company as well.. Maybe you haven't heard of them? They are called Golden Gate Productions in China. Our aim is to link great communities together. I can't tell you what the pricing is, you will have to search the webernet for that! And I can't tell you about the technology either 'cause I don't know it. However, I am sure if you are already searching the webernet for pricing, you can find something about the tech and contact me at wannabuyabridge@hotmail.***. I would appreciate all the info you can find for me. This would be very helpful as I don't want to get banned for spanning again.

nvthis said:
Well, I am currently working with a HUGE stealth company as well.. Maybe you haven't heard of them? They are called Golden Gate Productions in China. Our aim is to link great communities together. I can't tell you what the pricing is, you will have to search the webernet for that! And I can't tell you about the technology either 'cause I don't know it. However, I am sure if you are already searching the webernet for pricing, you can find something about the tech and contact me at wannabuyabridge@hotmail.***. I would appreciate all the info you can find for me. This would be very helpful as I don't want to get banned for spanning again.

Dear Sir does your product work with Northern Hemisphere Monkey Paw? If so I wld be interested in placing a small order from you....for say 250,000 dollars USD....please get back to me soon before some other sap talks me out of my money....thanks

Jakesone said:
Hi there Stoners and growers!

I decided to join this forum to gain knowledge and to meet interesting people that might be interested or helpfull towards my ultimate aim! Which is basically the development of the induction lighting industry.

Well thats not the ultimate aim of this forum.

Really why would you come here and start the very same thing on your very first post if not to spam.

And from what info I did find these lights are very low lumens per watt and dont work very well at all.

Latest posts

Back