Inexpensive bud trimmer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubba

Reaction score
Always wondered if these were worth it, so I bought one from infinity, same folks that bring fans, filters, tents and more.

Took down a white widow, nice hard nugs. I cut off individual bud branches and pulled off the fans. Cut all buds off the stick as close to bud as possible and plopped them in the trimmer. Round and round one way, then the other. After a while, seemed to be staying about the same so I took a peek.

Put all sizes in, small (but hard) marble sized, on up the the largest. It did a dam bit better than I thought it would. Even the small ones. I did a little hand touch up, but I had this plant done, including cut down, first time set up of trimmer, and the trim. About 30 mins. Pretty darn good yield on this one too.

It took two batches to do it, warned not to over fill. Pics on the way.

Attachments

• IMG_20230507_111814590.jpg
    IMG_20230507_111814590.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230507_111833224.jpg
    IMG_20230507_111833224.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230507_111849171.jpg
    IMG_20230507_111849171.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Looking at the end result it seems like they need a lot more trimming at least the way i do it. I saw a machine with a convincing concept was a handheld one i will try to find it that was a while ago...

Looking at the end result it seems like they need a lot more trimming at least the way i do it. I saw a machine with a convincing concept was a handheld one i will try to find it that was a while ago...
Yes, no doubt. Next time I will try running it longer. I definitely had to do some trimming.
Overall, even with added trimming it was a time saver. Again, on hard type nug buds.

Bubba

Do you trim wet or dry using these machines
It comes with both a wet and a dry blade. I have read some bad reviews on this type of trimmer in general when used for dry. For wet, it skinned them down, not as close as a hand trim. Hmmm. Almost said hand job.

Had to touch them up, made the job way quicker. and all the sugar leaf is in the bowl except what you touch up.

Bubba

Don't know how larfy stuff will fare, but I have such a plant in one of my over nute almost burnt up tent. I didn't think smaller buds would far well, but these did.

Bubba
Larfy stuff does fine wet. Chops it up if you do it dry. I'm really happy I got mine. Trimming harvests in an 8x4 is too much by hand.

Last edited:
Always wondered if these were worth it, so I bought one from infinity, same folks that bring fans, filters, tents and more.

Took down a white widow, nice hard nugs. I cut off individual bud branches and pulled off the fans. Cut all buds off the stick as close to bud as possible and plopped them in the trimmer. Round and round one way, then the other. After a while, seemed to be staying about the same so I took a peek.

Put all sizes in, small (but hard) marble sized, on up the the largest. It did a dam bit better than I thought it would. Even the small ones. I did a little hand touch up, but I had this plant done, including cut down, first time set up of trimmer, and the trim. About 30 mins. Pretty darn good yield on this one too.

It took two batches to do it, warned not to over fill. Pics on the way.
Finally ! A adult giving a opinion about the dam thing !
Thank you
Bag appeal is important if you sell.
If you dont sell ,matter less.

Latest posts

Back