info on ordering seeds from attitude

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruufuus

novice ethnobotanist
Reaction score
hey guys, i am preparing to put in my order for some magic beans and am looking for some advice/insight. I want to order my seeds as discretely as possible, meaning i will have them shipped to a location where my grow will not be, and i would like to use a card that will not have my name/information on it. I would like to know what kind of prepaid card i can get to use to order the seeds that will not contain my name or other info. i look forward to your insight!!

i just use my normal debit/ credit cards and just send to my normal address. really no worries when ordering froma reputable company espeically attitude. done it many, many times without a problem.

using fake names and/or addresses are whats goign to give you issues, and if something did happen, which i highly doubt will it will all come back to you anyways eventually. worst that will happen is youll get a letter.

just google it, you wont find anything about anyone being busted for seeds, maybe one or two "stories" if that.

i hear prepaid greendots work, but take a call to be activated for international use

PuffinNugs said:
i just use my normal debit/ credit cards and just send to my normal address. really no worries when ordering froma reputable company espeically attitude. done it many, many times without a problem.

using fake names and/or addresses are whats goign to give you issues, and if something did happen, which i highly doubt will it will all come back to you anyways eventually. worst that will happen is youll get a letter.

just google it, you wont find anything about anyone being busted for seeds, maybe one or two "stories" if that.

i hear prepaid greendots work, but take a call to be activated for international use
thanks for the reassurance =]

i got a strange question. while this thread is still active can anyone tell me what i need to put in the registration field for county/state? do i put county, state or both there? i dont wanna mess something up and not get my beans >.>

honestly the first time is the worst, dont know what will happen ect. just normal paranoia. after that youll see how such a easy process it was. problem is it can become addicting ;)

just use state, no county

PuffinNugs said:
honestly the first time is the worst, dont know what will happen ect. just normal paranoia. after that youll see how such a easy process it was. problem is it can become addicting ;)

just use state, no county
okay thanks! i can imagine it will become addicting, and im sure i will be comfortable 100% after a few orders, but when doing anything new (and ilegal) we are usually a bit uncomfortable and careful. thanks so much for your insight! i will keep you all posted on my next grow, as i wasnt very disciplined to updating my last grow journal and pretty much gave up due to lack of replies. thanks again!!

Just be prepared for a .99 cent store wallet :rofl: I expected a cool attitude wallet :rofl: the beams are what mattered though :D

ruufuus said:
hey guys, i am preparing to put in my order for some magic beans and am looking for some advice/insight. I want to order my seeds as discretely as possible, meaning i will have them shipped to a location where my grow will not be, and i would like to use a card that will not have my name/information on it. I would like to know what kind of prepaid card i can get to use to order the seeds that will not contain my name or other info. i look forward to your insight!!

There is absolutely no reason for all that subterfuge. In fact, IMO, things like this can actually backfire on you. I have been ordering seeds online since the late 90s. I have always used my own debit or credit cards and had them sent directly to me without any incident ever. When Heaven's Staircase went down, I had an order in and did not get my seeds, but that was it (and they were right over the border).

Where are you going to have them sent if not to your home? It is far more dangerous to tell a friend and have them sent to their home than it is for you to just get the beans sent directly to you. In fact, ordering seeds is probably the safest part of growing. I recommend just ordering from Attitude with the stealth shipping option.

PuffinNugs said:
I always use GreenDot when ordering. It goes through like any debit card. I used it to order from TAS and shall use it again to order from them.

Always used my old reliable (personal CC) and have never had problems. Got quite a few genetics as well a collection of cool shirts now...

Everything went flawlessly. My order arrived about 10 days after I put in the order. I received my shitty wallet as you said I would, and the beans are with me and ready for me to wake them. I wonder though, when you guys order, do you also get grey-ish seeds? I was expecting rich brown, with spots or stripes, and the beans are a greyish, they look viable, just now what I was expecting. I did order fem pick and mix if that's helpful info...

I traded a milk cow for my 'magic' beans...:confused2:

I honestly think that all the "on the sly" stuff will cause you more worry then its worth and possible problems. Regular CC no sneaky stuff required, got mine every time no hassles just be sure to use the "discrete packaging" that Attitude offers.

ruufuus said:
Everything went flawlessly. My order arrived about 10 days after I put in the order. I received my shitty wallet as you said I would, and the beans are with me and ready for me to wake them. I wonder though, when you guys order, do you also get grey-ish seeds? I was expecting rich brown, with spots or stripes, and the beans are a greyish, they look viable, just now what I was expecting. I did order fem pick and mix if that's helpful info...

Seeds come in different sizes and colors.

When you find seeds with spots or stripes, you'll find that they wipe off. Try it - you'll see what I mean.

ruufuus said:

Latest posts

Back