1. Bud of the Month: Squish / No name plant
    Dismiss Notice

Info & rules for the MVP award

Discussion in 'Most Valuable Poster (MVP) award' started by MarPassion, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Jun 8, 2007 #1

MarPassion

MarPassion

MarPassion

Administrator

Ok, here's an intruduction of how it works:

The Most Valuable Poster title will be given each month to the member who is voted to hold the MVP designation by the members of this site.

The title will be held for one month for each winner, and that winner cannot hold the title again for one year.

Place your vote for the person you think has given the best help to their fellow members for that month. To make this as fair as possible, the Staff of Marijuana Passion is exempt from this title.

Just make a post in the current active MVP thread of the month and nominate the member you think should earn this position. At the end of the month all member can vote for the winner.

At the moment we don't have any prizes or gifts available for the winner but who knows in the future.

Congratulations to each of you that wins this coveted title. Thank you from the entire staff for all your help!

P.s. if you have have any questions or suggestions please reply to this thread.

2. Jun 8, 2007 #2

Sticky_Budz

Sticky_Budz

Sticky_Budz

puff puff pass

hey marp just wanted to say thanx for taking the time to set this up:D this should be fun there are alot of great members on this site so there will be alot of tough decisions:rolleyes: good luck to everyone peace

3. Jun 8, 2007 #3

MarPassion

MarPassion

MarPassion

Administrator

Thanks SB, lets hope a lot of people will be actively partcipating with this, that would make it an exciting thing.

Sticky_Budz likes this.
  4. Aug 6, 2008 #4
    Yea man, I second what SB said, too stoned and/or lazy to write it out but your the man!

Sticky_Budz likes this.
  5. Aug 6, 2008 #5

tn_toker420

tn_toker420

tn_toker420

PurpMountainMan

I'm glad this popped up, i've been wanting to thank MarP for everything you do ...But it's great that you've all this up for all of us, hope we can all grow old here together on this wonderful site...Again, Thank you MarPassion , i'm lovin' it herre...

Sticky_Budz likes this.
  6. Aug 24, 2008 #6

PUFF MONKEY

PUFF MONKEY

PUFF MONKEY

TOWELIE IS MADE OF HEMP

yep.....

Sticky_Budz likes this.
  7. Jun 10, 2015 #7

vostok

vostok

vostok

for June 2015 I vote: OOOoooppps the list expired 1/12

is this still current?

8. Jun 10, 2015 #8

kaotik

kaotik

kaotik

MrInvisible

don't think we do em anymore, not seen one in a while (which i'm fine with. was just a popularity contest anyway IMO)

vostok likes this.