info wanted new member

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ted Loon

Reaction score
now then just started here if your growing white shark it says let them grow to 4 feet high some are but some are less than three so can i still put them inti flower any help much appreciated.allso what does topping mean and how do u go about growing in rockwool and is that just the same as the insulation.has anyone else grown white shark any tips to get max yeild and what is it usually thanks u lot out there

Welcome to MP....be sure to checkout that link pc was kind enough to gve you.

4 ft high? they will double or triple hight in flower.
Topping is when you remove the top of the plant usually just above a node, that encourages the 2 branches under the cut to become the top. Helps keep the plant shorter and encourages it to grow out.

Check out the links provided above and it will help. You can flower when the plant shows sex. either by seeing alternating nodes or pre flowers.

Hola, mi amigo :ciao:. Wilkommen zu Marihuana Leidenshaft. Keeper green, friend.

:peace:,

7greeneyes:D

Ted Loon said:
now then just started here if your growing white shark it says let them grow to 4 feet high some are but some are less than three so can i still put them inti flower any help much appreciated.allso what does topping mean and how do u go about growing in rockwool and is that just the same as the insulation.has anyone else grown white shark any tips to get max yeild and what is it usually thanks u lot out there

Welcome to MP Ted.

Where did you get this information? I have never seen any growing advise anywhere that recommended growing an indoor plant 4' tall in veg. It will be a monster--probably 8' tall or taller.

Tell us about your grow space (size, lights, etc)--you may need to do some LST or some other kind of training prior to flowering to keep them from outgrowing your space.

Latest posts

Back