Information no first time grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lottery

Reaction score
i was thinking of possibly starting growing marijuana indoors i was wondering about for a person doing it for the first time what would be a manageable number of plants, also if you could tell me all of the equipment i would need it would be a great help. i have no idea what im doing so all the information you have would help

also what would be the rough expense of this thank you for your help

also the rough cost of all of this

Thank You for your help

It really depends what you wanna do... how elaborate you wanna go.. how much you want to smoke.

KADE said:
It really depends what you wanna do... how elaborate you wanna go.. how much you want to smoke.

hahaha

yet another door opens into the abiss of information.

ob1kinsmokey said:
hahaha

yet another door opens into the abiss of information.

Well it does! I dont think going smaller then 1000w is worth it.. for the price difference between ballasts... For $10-$15 more u can get a 1000watt ballast instead of a 400watt one.. thas a HUGE lumen increase.

Total... for a room that has NOTHING... ZERO.... NOTTA..... Ur talkin $1500-$2000 for a Pro setup... thas as close an estimate a person can do w/o knowing what exactly you want to do.

yup. definetely worth it. i personally like using 400s and 600s now. i dont have to bother with light movers.

Latest posts

Back