ingestion..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReaferCheifer26

Reaction score
can One straight eat hash oil ( just made sum!),. like on a cookie? or do u have to bake a piece with a cookie? at what temperture is best to use that wont ruin teh THC when cooking.??

ReaferCheifer26 said:
can One straight eat hash oil ( just made sum!),. like on a cookie? or do u have to bake a piece with a cookie? at what temperture is best to use that wont ruin teh THC when cooking.??

All cannabis is edible, thc evaporates at 200 degrees and no you can eat it however it doesnt have to be cooked unless you are mixing in a batter like brownies. What color is your oil?
Enjoy
DFG

My oil is black almost me and my buds have been smokin it all day! I thought teh hash has to be activated first by heat?? r u sure u can straight eat it.. if soo how much? like teh same amount as what u would smoke?

so, you can make it with just the leaves and stems? Flowers smoked seperate?

heavyfreak said:
so, you can make it with just the leaves and stems? Flowers smoked seperate?
Whats up heavyfreak. Yes that's all you need is leaves and stems. However the better the material used the better the hash or hash oil will be.

The brothers brunt Dont u have to activate ur weed first?? i learned that on OG... seen the activating thread and all... "doctor feel good" u dont know ur medicine eating weed right off the plant wont get u high unless its activated by heat first. pretty sure tahts how it is..?.?.

DoctorFeelGood said:
All cannabis is edible, thc evaporates at 200 degrees and no you can eat it however it doesnt have to be cooked unless you are mixing in a batter like brownies. What color is your oil?
Enjoy
DFG
THANK YOU!
for the 200 degrees, i will research to see if i can double check that fact.
The electric hot plates for oil scents I always assumed would work fine if i converted one into a vaporiser. Next time i'm around one, i will gauge the temp and see if i can add yet another homemade invention.

Latest posts

Back