injured plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dozer42

Reaction score
so last night i went and checked out my ladies. previously i had done some lst on my plants. tieing the branches up with fishing line to get more sun light to the middle of the plant. well last night i got tangled up in one of the lines. i ended up ripping of one of the major branches of the plant.

is there any first aid i can do to the plant to lower the stress that the plant will feel? will the plant even make it.

She should be fine your just gonna be short a branch. MJ is a very strong plant. ;)

What exactly do you mean by an "important branch"?

The stem and roots are the most important items the plant needs to survive, then comes the branches, leaves and buds.
If you are talking about one of the branches that conect to the stalk then yes you are going to be fine. The plant might have to take a couple days to heal its self but should thrive after that.:cool:

never said important. said major. when it broke off it took a chunck of the stalk with it.

Us indoor types do stuff like that all the time... it's call topping. The lower branches will grow stronger in theory giving you a bigger harvest. I mean, if all you did was break off the top that is...

Hey dozer dont worry i have had the stalk break in to at the ground like a bad compound fracture with the white part of the inside sticking through the bark and if it had been your leg that looked like that they would have had to amputate it. I left it thinking it would die and a week later it had grown a huge knot there and healed over. It ended up budding on its side and making loads of buds. Just leave it be and dont do any topping or lst and if its dry maby a little watering would help. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back