inline pics

cranky

Reaction score
aye up all you MP staff,i was just wondering if you have inline pics turned on here?or if you plan on having them on in the future?

just links are showing up when i go to put an inline pic in at the mo.have to click on a link to see the pic rather than just the pic being there in the post rather than an attachment.

the reason why i ask this is cuzz i wanted to throw up my cloning guide for dummies.but as it is now the links i would put in as inline pics would show links to another grow site and that may be seen as spamming and i dont want to do this....basicly i have to upload which can be a pain when i could just wack a link in and only the pic would show in a post...no attachment if yas gets me.

anyways...no worries...ill still throw the guide up was just wondering thats all.

all the best,,,nice place ya all have here:aok:

cranky

Hick

Git "R" lit
Reaction score
hey cranky, unless MP has edited settings lately, I 'believe', that you "should" be able to post them(as thumbnails at least) by simply adding the [im g] [/im g] tags (minus the "space") around the url.
A nice tutorial might qualify in marP's eyes to be included on the main page with the grow guides..;)

cranky

Reaction score
cheers hick:aok: ill have a play about and give a whirl:cool:

thanks

cranky

cranky

Reaction score
hmmmm....shows up as either a red x in a box or still shows as a link:confused:

o'well.might be my stonedidness:cool:

cranky

MarPassion

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Cranky, let me know which forum doesn't show inline pics, it might not be turned on for that forum only.

cranky

Reaction score
ive only tried propagation and general indoor growing so far mate.either wont put up inlene pics bro;) .

cheers :cool:

cranky

MarPassion

Administrator
Reaction score
that's weird. I see thumbs in both sections, anyone else see no thumbs?

Elephant Man

"MAD SCIENTIST"
Reaction score
I have not been able to get inline pics to work either, only attached at the bottom, although it does work in preview.

H

HGB

MARP it's a global thang.... check in admincp under VB options ;) exspand them all like...

hit me up on msn if needed bro and i will walk ya thru it....

peace

Latest posts