Input needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is true ... You start looking to the bastards and u say ... Not worthy :D

Yep:D

Use to bum me out throwing weak clones and seeds. And especially when trimming my mothers', but now it is give me the hedge trimmers on the mothers.:D

It use to kill me when I have worked 2 or 3 weeks getting seedling up and going good, then grandpa would come thru and just start pulling seedling out saying "dont like you, your a runt, this will be male(how the hell he could tell is still to this day I have no idea cause 2 or 3 weeks later there might be 1 or 2 males left in 100 seedlings)"

ozzydiodude said:
It use to kill me when I have worked 2 or 3 weeks getting seedling up and going good, then grandpa would come thru and just start pulling seedling out saying "dont like you, your a runt, this will be male(how the hell he could tell is still to this day I have no idea cause 2 or 3 weeks later there might be 1 or 2 males left in 100 seedlings)"

The elders know a lot ... Really ... A lot :holysheep: . And that wisdow can be lost ... And that is a shame.

Thanks all of you :icon_smile:

:yeahthat:
I haven't killed the males yet. This healthy little vibrant thing that i've been watching and nuturing for over a month.... so hard to just toss.
As a newbie I'm using them for experimentation.
Used one to practice my FIM skills before doing the girls. Not caring if the plant dies is a great relief while trying to learn.
Today is cloning!
Since I'm still vegging and they are on 24 hour lights I figure there is no risk of them causing harm to my girls is there. Or is there something i haven't accounted for yet?
~t~

Lol I remember not wanting to toss any female no matter how sad looking or pathetic they were...I always wound up carrying too many plants into flower and it wld hurt my yields. Now I don't think twice about thinning the heard.

That's a good idea tasty....I used to practice and experiment on bag seed.

Latest posts

Back