Insane's BnB Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FireWeed said:
Hey insane looks like your grows coming along very well cant wait to see some more pics posted.

Thanks FireWeed..never tried an full LST grow before so Im very excited to see what happens, I'll post some more pics in the next couple days when I get a chance to snap some more.

Hey there people. Heres those pics I promised, if you look closely you'll notice I tied the plants down so that they're all facing the middle plant. Im doing this to help promote growth towards the center of the grow area to maximize space (gotta give Stoney Bud credit for that idea, thanks Buddy ;))

And I also wanted to show you guys the pic of my grow area itself, just an old stand alone closet...but kept inside...limitless possibilities...lol...that last heavenly hash crop sure is gooooooood! :D

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

I have the same kinda grow room, lookin fat

looking good Insane. in a few weeks those little babies are gonna big fat mama's. keep those pics coming. grrrrrrrreat job.

Hey people,

Thanks for all the kind words, but I got some bad news. A couple nights ago, my car got broken into and my digital camera was stolen out of the glove compartment..grrrrrrr...anyway...that means until I get a new digital camera I won't be able to post any more pics :(

PS The plants are doing great with the LST, but I cant take any F****** pics because some F****** piece of shit is too F****** lazy to get himself a F****** job and buy his own F****** digital camera.

Damn dude that sucks. Sorry to hear. I hate people that steal from individuals. Gonna be a low-life theif, rob a bank or something. Not a hard working joe. Freakin A-holes.

whats up Insane. that sucks. bad karma will get them in the end. it always does. hope you can get another one soon. i like seeing the ladies grow.

F******* scum theives...I bleed and sweat and MOTHER F****** suffer for every dollar I earn, and some lazy F*** is gonna take that away from me...man...that F****** gets to me like nothin else man....anyway...pardon my French (ugly language eh? lol jk)

The plants are doin very well, growing at a nice rate and I wish I could show you guys pics but...anyway..Im happy with the plants, and sorry B Grunt but they aren't ladies yet (I wish lol)

Anyway I'll keep you guys updated, and as soon as I get a new cam (should be soon) I'll let you guys know by posting the next round of pics. ;)

Insane said:
F******* scum theives...I bleed and sweat and MOTHER F****** suffer for every dollar I earn, and some lazy F*** is gonna take that away from me...man...that F****** gets to me like nothin else man....anyway...pardon my French (ugly language eh? lol jk)

The plants are doin very well, growing at a nice rate and I wish I could show you guys pics but...anyway..Im happy with the plants, and sorry B Grunt but they aren't ladies yet (I wish lol)

Anyway I'll keep you guys updated, and as soon as I get a new cam (should be soon) I'll let you guys know by posting the next round of pics. ;)
Man, what a drag man. Good luck on getting a new one man.

Lookin forward to the next pics. Can you draw them for us?

Stoney Bud said:
Man, what a drag man. Good luck on getting a new one man.

Lookin forward to the next pics. Can you draw them for us?

Me.. draw? hmm...Nope. lol..sorry man but I have not an artistic bone in my body. But I will tell ya that the plants are just responding beautifully to LST, forming a nice little green jungle..damn I wish I could show you guys some pics..All plants have 3 or 4 altnerating nodes, I'm thinking of putting them in 12/12 in another 2-4 weeks.

PS My insurance covers the camera, so now its just a matter of going through the ** to get a new one, so I'll have more pics up soon.

whats up Insane. thought i would show you a pic of my first grow before i got my camera. i dont know if you can tell but we had a small nute problem a few weeks before harvest. overall the weed was good.
fing10.gif

View attachment untitled.bmp

Day 24 - 18/6 - Still No Cam/Pics :(

Plants are coming along very nicely with LST, considering topping the strongest 1 or 2 plants in a couple weeks, interested to see what happens, and I'm still working on getting another cam. More pics coming soon.

Nice pic B grunt lol

I tried that but the file was too large when I tried to upload it

Day 25 - 18/6

Got a new cam, nothing special, same one as before but new :D

Anyway, Im really happy with how the plants are doing, the LST seems to be very effective as the plants are developing very low and bushy with nice tight nodes. I'll probably switch to 12/12 in another 2-4 weeks, depending on if I top the plants or not.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

damn Insane they are growing fast. :D i see you been taking great care of those babies. looking nice, full, and green. glad you got a new camera also. be sure to keep this one in your house. i dont want to have to break out my first grow drawing skills again.
00000014.gif

Slowhand said:
They look really nice insane, can you sex them yet?

Can't tell for sure yet. They'll be going into 12/12 in 2-4 weeks so I'll basically be keeping my fingers crossed.

Latest posts

Back