Insane's Heavenly Hash&BnB Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Insane

Reaction score
Hey everybody. I figured since Im starting a newish grow I'd start a new journal too. Anyway, for those of you who were following my last grow journal you'll know that I had 2 heavenly hash babies and 1 BnB mother. Well since then plans have changed, and today I moved those two Heavenly Hash babies outside onto my porch, yes I know its a bit late in the season but thats ok as these plants have alternating nodes and have been under 24/0 since germination about a month ago, so I believe upon putting them outside they will enter pre flowering fairly soon. Anyway, what to do with that BnB Mom...well, the plan was to build a new bigger grow in which I would keep the mom and have clone crops from her, but that building of that grow is being postponed. Im taking more vacation time this summer and that means less money for the hobbies, so oh well. I was going to move the BnB mother outside but she would get wayyy too big outside and attract a little too much attention. So, today I put the BnB mom into 12/12, her second time going into flowering, she's a veteran of this now lol, maybe I'll even reveg her a second time, but for now, Ive got those two heavenly hash babies (not sexed yet) and the one BnB girl in 12/12 in my indoor grow. Anyway enough talk, heres some pics. Enjoy everybody!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Wow lookin great like ussual insane. Lookin forward to this journal. :D

Damn Insane that BnB didn't miss a beat. She looks great along with your two babies. Great job man. ;)

Hey everybody thanks for the kind words, the plants outside are adjusted nicely to the OD climate, and the BnB inside on 12/12 is lookin very happy :D

The two plants outside (HH) are 5 weeks old now, and the BnB has been under 12/12 for a week. Enjoy the pics ;)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

lookin great insane. can't wait to see them buds.

Your lady and babies are looking great Insane. Can't wait to see what the HH does. As always your doing a great job my brother.

Hey everybody, another update on the plants for ya. The BnB inside has been under 12/12 for 3 weeks now and she's filled up the whole grow area. yeah yeah its just a small closet you say, but she's still the biggest plant I've had so far, and she looks like she'll have over a dozen nice tops. I learned something with the 1st BnB grow I did, and thats to switch to 12/12 2 weeks before you think you should lol, and this time round I did and the main stretch is almost over, the plants only gained about a foot this time but considering all the topping I did in veg thats still a lot of jump. Anyway nothing the report on the HH, just that they're looking nice and happy, still no signs of male/female. The weather has been cloudy the last couple days, so they've slowed down a bit but still lookin good. Enjoy the pics :D

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Insane may i say that BnB lady of yours is INSANE. She is really getting big on ya. Not bad for a second time around. Your HH babies are looking great as well. Can't wait to see what they look like. Great job as always. ;)

Hey TBG thanks for the kind words.

Just a quick update today, no pics. All the plants are lookin very very happy and I was pleasantly surprised earlier today when I found a seed in some very nice bud I got from a friend of mine, so I planted the bagseed outside, no pre germination, gave it the same soil/nute solution as I did with the two heavenly hash seeds I planted without pre germination, so now I'll just be patient and let mother nature do her thing. Until next time.

PS Yes, of course I know it is far too late in the season to hope that a seed will flower outside, but thats fine, Im still gonna take advantage of that big free MH and start out this bag seed. I might also have to move the heavenly hash plants inside after the BnB is done flowering, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Hey people. Not much to update, just thought I'd post some more pics for the hell of it. The BnB (inside) has been under 12/12 for 4 weeks now (give or take a day or two)

The two HH outside are now 7 weeks old and still not showing any signs of sex.

The third pot outside (empty) currently has that bagseed I planted a few days ago, still waitin to see if it'll spring to life or not. Normally I don't plant bagseed but this was really nice bud and since it's summer I'll take advantage of that big free MH outside.

Enjoy the pics people, cya next time. :D

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Quick update for today: The two plants (HH, m/f not known) outside are both topped, I dont want em to get too tall, for OD plants I prefer shorter/bushier/inconspicious. The ID plant (BnB) has filled up pretty much the entire grow, she's been under 12/12 for a day under 5 weeks at this point, and she's just now stopped stretchin and startin to pack on the bud. Thats all for now, cya next time.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Lookin' good man...the BnB is a damn giant. She ought to pack on some chunky goodness for ya.

Looking good as always Insane. What more can i say but great job man you have the GREEN THUMB. :D

Lookin great Insane. Keep them pics a coming. :D

Hey there everybody, thanks much for the kind words!

The Heavenly Hash plants outside have recovered nicely from the toppings, and are bushing out just as I wanted. They're 9 weeks old and still showing NO signs of m/f, starting to get a bit nervous about those babies, but we'll see.

As for the BnB, well damn. For a reveg, I'm amazed. There are 6 main buds that sit in between the two lights I use, and I've had to tie them all together to keep them from getting too close to the lights! Even after tieing them, I notice a couple days later that they're bending back towards to the lights, so to hell with it. If they wanna get nice and cosy with those lights, they can, some of the leaves closest to the lights are showing signs of heat stress, but nothing serious, and it doesn't appear to be affecting the buds.

Enjoy the pics everybody, cya next time! :D

1.jpg

2.jpg

Looking good as always Insane. They are looking healthy and very happy. I bet it's from all that TLC you are giving them. ;)

Latest posts

Back