inside-out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pot man27

Reaction score
im planning on starting some 20 odd plants inside and then cloning the females i get from that and planing the clones outside 2 questions

1. can i put a cutting outside rite away

2. are there are strains that will thrive starting insed then going out?

Good idea really ;)

#1....yep you can transplant the clone outside>>>weather permitting. Do not want to shock her by taking her into the cold temps. ;) Never planted a clone outside but I know many have. I will leave all the do's and don't's up to the experts. Usually I just plant frm seedlings. :D
#2. Thriving inside more then outside?? I would have to say yep>>I mean some strains are more for indoor growing....;) Guess it depends on the strain. Now I do feel any plant can make it outdoor's with proper planning....reason being it is NOT called a plant for nuffin. ;) You will see in strain guide's which are better indoors vs, outdoor's. It depends on many things...for instance some strains are not as mold resistent as other plants. If you live where it is rainy and high humidity....that could also affect your baby. Indoors you have MORE control on your light schedule as well as many other environment issues. Growing outdoor's takes work on your part and "Mother Nature"

Sorry I was not more of help....like I stated I am not into cloning as most grower's which is due to the fact that I have NO indoor grow to keep on growing thru the winter month's. Also I do get a HIGH off growing my plants frm seedling to maturity. Guess it is a "mommy thing" :D

peace~squirt :bong:

Anything reared indoors under artificial light, needs to be "hardened off"..to the harsh OD environment before planting.
An hour or so p/day exposure to mottled sun or partial shade, to begin with. Then slowly extend the exposure to more direct sun and longer periods untill they become "tuff'nuff" to take it all day.

thanks i guess i cant just put a cutting straight out into mother natures hands, how many nodes until a plant will be strong enough?

Latest posts

Back