Inside Sun

bombbudpuffa

Sweet Cheeba Chiefa
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered from here? I made an order last month...still no light. I contacted them(1st time about a week after order was made) and they responded promptly. They told me that they had a backorder on reflectors and i'd have my light by the following tuesday. Tuesday came...went. Wednesday came...went. I contacted them again(last week)...they responded in a couple of days and said they were sorry, i'd have my light by yesterday. Still nothing. When I didn't get it yesterday I emailed him and asked for a tracking number...no response(oh and I asked him for the tracking # in the second email). I emailed him again today with the same question, very politely and after thinking about it decided to check them out. Went on better business bureau and found red flags instantly:eek:!!! They had an unsatisfactory report. Now, my question is...has anyone ordered from here and got the order? Make no mistake, i'm not trying to badmouth them or discredit them, I just want to know if i'm screwed:mad:.

Brouli

Reaction score
man im sorry for you hpe they didn't F you ower

bombbudpuffa

Sweet Cheeba Chiefa
Reaction score
LOL...just received an email saying i'd have my light today(too late for that) or tomorrow(still no mention of a tracking #...lol). I think i'm getting a big 9 incher here! Guess if it doesn't arrive tomorrow i'll call and ask for a refund. Crossing my fingers!!! Btw, thanks Brouli...hope they don't either!

ZMAN

Reaction score
i got my 400 set up from them. took like a week or so.
i know from experience that if some goes on back order its never in when they say it is. that fact that they keep giving you a later date means that they keep getting f'd around too.
i dont think they charge you until they ship it but i may be wrong.
i'd worry if they wouldnt email you back.

bombbudpuffa

Sweet Cheeba Chiefa
Reaction score
I finally got the light today and I must prewarn everyone that orders a light that the housing may look nothing like the picture. I am happy with it though...right out the box, plug it up and grow. I might order from them again but it will be a while. If you want a cheap light and aren't afraid to put it together i'd recommend-http://stores.ebay.com/High-Tech-Garden-Supply. They are cheap and fast shipping. If your hesitant about putting your light together then Inside Sun can't be beat!
Dangit I just ordered a conversion bulb from ther im expecting it shortly. I was wondering why the price was so cheap.
I wouldn't worry...might take a while but i'm confident you'll get it!

trillions of atoms

Dare to dream...
Reaction score
DAYM DOOD- ive have nothing but good things to say about inside sun....

bout a few lights from them and never once had a problem. got the light RIGHT when it was supposed to- guess your getting a big one because the backorder.

i would say that it might take another few weeks!

i had a back order once that took 3 months for it to come in (not insidesun but still **** can take forever!)

im sorry your getting the runaround man. but tell him to stop ******* around! i know the guy and he operates out of his house so yah never know- it could be in tomorrow!

just ask if the reflectors did indeed come in- and if not tell him to send all the other **** TOMORROW- a light w no reflector is better than no light at all......

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
got my 250W w/ ferts and other stuff in 2 weeks. very ahppy with tha dud e. ;)

Sourmash

Reaction score
I waited 1 month and asked for a refund. 2 Fluorex flood lights from home depot should work fine:D

ljjr

Reaction score
got my 400w mh from inside sun with no problems.

Latest posts