insomnia issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most sleep issues are related to sleep apnea. Google it, if it applies to you, then see a doctor. It is the best place to start if you want to find a long term solution.
I've never heard about this term. I'll definitely check this.

I drank cold beer and smoke weed every night. Im asleep by 930 or 10.😪😴😁

I have used the same routine for years. Little sipping vodka after dinner, switch to indica around 8:00 and while watching tv laying in bed I smoke indica hash. I am asleep before the light goes out. Now, I have to wake up around 3 or 4 to use the bathroom and after that ..... sometimes I go right back to sleep and if there is something on my mind......

I do have a prescription for sleeping pills and If I am really upset I will pop one of those....I am real careful though, to easy to develop a dependence on the things. Most of my immediate family on my side died of some sort of drug addiction......not me.....

Most sleep deprivation issues has to do with your subconscious mind knowing that extra dimensional entities are floating above and through your organism ..

Personally, I sleep very well after receiving head three times in a row ..

yeah, I didn't sleep well at all last night ...

i have sleep apnea, and don't use the machine. i have no problem going to sleep and never have had. my problem is staying awake, i can't get still without nodding off.
Hey brother giggy. Buddy if you know you've got sleep apnea, you've got to do something about it. Especially if you're experiencing Narcolepsy, as you describe. I was diagnosed with sleep apnea about 25 years ago after complaining about chronic fatigue. While I tried cpap, & bipap for 5-6 years, without any noticeable difference. I simply quit using them for the past several years. Last year I was diagnosed with problems with gas exchange in my lungs, and a thickening of the walls of my upper heart. Both directly caused by severe chronic sleep apnea. I seriously was considering Inspire therapy, until the surgeon told me that I was in the grey area on whether it would work for me or not. The surgery, implant, and follow up was too expensive to risk going through for a maybe to me. So I looked into a dental appliance that gently shifts your jaw forward while asleep. Essentially keeping your airway unimpeded. So far, so good. This appliance isn't like the snore no more, although that may work for some, it has to be fitted by a dentist who specializes in them. The dental appliance may, or may not be right for you, but you've got other options worth looking into. People actually die from sleep apnea while they're asleep. Almost like an infant that has SIDS. But the long term effects of untreated SA is just as frightening. One can only imagine the brain damage from stopping breathing for prolonged periods while unconscious over the years. Check out your options.

I suffer from severe insomnia too. I just don't get sleepy, if I get sleepy, I have no issues. However I usually go 3-4 days without any sleep whatsoever. Dr have tried benzos, sleeping pills, and they dont work. Ive heard all of the advice, but how does a person get sleepy? Especially if pharmaceuticals dont work. If i get too exhausted, ill pop a couple of Adderall so i can function and keep my legs that feel like weights, moving. But other than that? I rarely sleep

Thats definitely not good for your heart. Sleep is very important. I drink a few beers ad smoke a joint at night and i sleep pretty good. I do get up to pee once or twice but im almost 65 so thats normal.

Thats definitely not good for your heart. Sleep is very important. I drink a few beers ad smoke a joint at night and i sleep pretty good. I do get up to pee once or twice but im almost 65 so thats normal.
The Drs and I are working on it. I dont drink. Im not against it, I just dont have a taste for it. I may need to get a taste for it at this rate lol. Im 50, and believe me. I miss being able to sleep

Latest posts

Back