insomnia issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naw, not negative 9, it was positive 9, but here in NM going from 85 degrees the day before down to 18 was the high for 2 days straight. That's cold for my blood. It looks like my nice fall temperatures of 70 degree days is not happening this year (the year I need it, of course! )
Hang some blankets as walls
Gonna, but also gonna put insulation under the blankets, lol

Have you started the house yet, or still prepping the ground work 1st?

My daughters house will be first and with a divorce looming things have slowed. She's now working, I'm home alone with the baby and so the only real time for construction is the weekends, and we still are working on solar and water. We need water to tamp down ground and add engineered soil or gravel. It will be awhile, lol

Our home is next in the construction line up, but we really want the baby in a house asap.

Naw, not negative 9, it was positive 9, but here in NM going from 85 degrees the day before down to 18 was the high for 2 days straight. That's cold for my blood. It looks like my nice fall temperatures of 70 degree days is not happening this year (the year I need it, of course! )

Gonna, but also gonna put insulation under the blankets, lol

My daughters house will be first and with a divorce looming things have slowed. She's now working, I'm home alone with the baby and so the only real time for construction is the weekends, and we still are working on solar and water. We need water to tamp down ground and add engineered soil or gravel. It will be awhile, lol

Our home is next in the construction line up, but we really want the baby in a house asap.
Are you planning on building the houses yourself or just finish after framers do their thing? Very Hard work, I use to do all phases of construction.

ohhhhhh, thank you for asking! Do you know what's wrong with this one? We thought wry neck, but not thinking that anymore. He's happy and sooooo loving and friendly! He just isn't growing right and still holds his head crooked (his name now is crooky, lol), has a tumor on his head growing quite fast, and feathers aren't coming in like the others.

20201028_173921.jpg

20201026_141140.jpg

All the ruckus, we haven't finished their coop, they are still inside, ugh, lol.

The rest, lol
20201028_095009.jpg

Are you planning on building the houses yourself or just finish after framers do their thing?

The ONLY part we aren't doing is the cement foundation for our daughter's house (we are doing our foundation). We're even putting in our own septic and that's not easy, but neither was laying over 3,000 ft of pvc.

Yep, in it for the adventure, however long it takes.

ohhhhhh, thank you for asking! Do you know what's wrong with this one? We thought wry neck, but not thinking that anymore. He's happy and sooooo loving and friendly! He just isn't growing right and still holds his head crooked (his name now is crooky, lol), has a tumor on his head growing quite fast, and feathers aren't coming in like the others.

View attachment 265764
View attachment 265765
All the ruckus, we haven't finished their coop, they are still inside, ugh, lol.

The rest, lol
View attachment 265766
Are the other pecking her , chicks will do that until the weak one is dead

Old rock and roll music piped in the chicken pen will enhance the taste of eggs and meat .. helps with medical issues too.

Mine always dance when ' You Can't Always Get What You Want ' plays .. I'm running 20 watt per speaker for them and 300 watts per for myself ..

I let a Red Dragon from Barneys farm go a little long in flower last year. It puts me out like a rock! I love my indica but Im not a fan of being put to sleep so fast. I also just finished a Candida from MMG and it has become my go to night cap. It is such a nice mellow relaxing smoke, tastes good to for a high CBD strain. It doesn't make me so much tired as it does to relax and calm my mind, so it may be worth an investigation.
I did the same with Afganistan Kush. Holy cow, it puts you right out.

Latest posts

Back