insurance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rasta

CHILD OF GOD
Reaction score
holy shit just got back from my insurance guy ,to let him know that my daughters will be getting their drivers license and what will it cost to put both of them on my policy (they are 16 ,,twins ) ,,,almost had a hart attack ,,,an extra 4,500 dollars a year ,,i now pay 1200 a year for me and my wife (two cars ) the new rate with both kids 5700$ a year (god truly hates me ) PEACE,LOVE AND ALL THE SHIT THAT COMES WITH ,RASTA

holy crap eh???

after 911 my insurance has done nothing but go up....i used to 40 bucks a month.....and up until last july i paid 170 a month.......for me alone

insurance is the biggest legal scam ever :mad:

rasta said:
holy shit just got back from my insurance guy ,to let him know that my daughters will be getting their drivers license and what will it cost to put both of them on my policy (they are 16 ,,twins ) ,,,almost had a hart attack ,,,an extra 4,500 dollars a year ,,i now pay 1200 a year for me and my wife (two cars ) the new rate with both kids 5700$ a year (god truly hates me ) PEACE,LOVE AND ALL THE SHIT THAT COMES WITH ,RASTA

Welcome to parenting teenagers 101 We all had go through it, a few even retain thier sanity, unfortunately I wasn't one of them!:(

hey naturalhi ,whats up ,,unfortunately i lost what ever sanity i had a few years back ,but thanks ,,,,,RASTA

Jeezuss...I pay $640 p/ year for comprehensive coverage on 2 cars for me AND the O'lady, and I say I'm getting ripped too.
My setiments go out to you rasta.

Yeah, kids are expensive. When mine got to the driving age, I killed 'em. Problem solved. Life is good again. :cool:

Rasta: (god truly hates me ) PEACE,LOVE AND ALL THE SHIT THAT COMES WITH RASTA

LOL that made me laugh so damn hard, i've seen your "P,L,R" at the end of every post you've done for the past few weeks and then i see that and i started busting up lol

Reverend Willis said:
Yeah, kids are expensive. When mine got to the driving age, I killed 'em. Problem solved. Life is good again. :cool:

Did the same damn thing!!!! :D

lol i love funny posts we have such a cool lil' community here:rolleyes:

Reverend Willis said:

LMAO:D

Don't feel bad Rasta, I pay over $2000.00 a year for full coverage on a newer Impala :( $170.00 a month. But after finally getting my license back after eight years its a small price to pay for the security of knowing that if those blue lights flash in the rearview, I'm cool :cool:

I say put the kids to work and let them pay their share of the insurance bill. Teach em to start paying their own way. Too many kids these days are spoiled.

Reverend Willis said:

Mine won't make it to teenage years. :p

Weeddog said:
I say put the kids to work and let them pay their share of the insurance bill. Teach em to start paying their own way. Too many kids these days are spoiled.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha! (sorry I have kids, rotton ones)

My daughter is only 6 so thankfully I have at least 10 years before I need to worry. I pay $150 a month lust for liabillity on a 95 sunfire and I've never had an accident, ticket, nothing. I've even taken driver training. Insurance is the biggest scam going but ya gotta have it.

hey ptbo stoners ,if you are under 25 thats the fu@k me category ,over 25 you get a little break ,,anyway p,l,r

hey weeddog ,,that the answer ,,exactly ,,i need 50 bucks a week from each kid ,the problem is, one works and can pay it, the other is so into school and advance course's she has no time to get a job ,(and thats cool ,i beat it into there head's education,education,education ) is it right to take 50 off one and not the other ,,,,,,any opinion welcome ,,,RASTA

hey Rasta, I'm actually 28 with full g license. Back in 2000 when I was 22 I had a 99 hyundai accent which i had fully insured for $125 a month, after sept 11, well thats another story.

Wait till one gets in an accident and they really rape you. Honestly they need to have a sign as soon as you walk in that says "bend over here" cuz they charge alot. Mine was 250 a month, I had a DUI and a couple accidents and tickets. Now after 3 years with no problems im down to about 1100 a year for comprehensive.

thats a tough one rasta...i guess of the working one doesn't really do a whole lot then its ok to charge but if he/she is working and going to school (just not taking advanced classes and shit) its probably better to let them both slide. but what the hell do i know i'm only 20. i have no kids....

Latest posts

Back