Interested In Making My Own Vape Juice. Where do I start?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrowRebel

Another Female Grower
Reaction score
Hello all. I've tried some of the commercial vape juice, and I liked it. I would like to make my own, and I was wondering if there are other diy folks that can give me some tips and trick, and how to stay away from stuff, to make the vape that is no good.

Just got my harvest for this year in and ready for some THC juice. So if you can direct me to some good tutorials and or videos I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks for reading my post. ;)

Grow Rebel - Welcome back to MP -- U came to the right place -- U gonna need a Rosen press -- Some of the people who do this will be around shortly !--

Hey Rebel !-- At the right temp and pressure hash oil can be squished out of bud or hash !-- A Rosen press can be a commercially available hydrolic press with heated plates
Or one of the commercially available Rosen Press-- The weed is placed into mesh bags and then between Parchment paper -- Then placed into the press- the heat and pressure force the hash oil thru the mesh bag and out onto the parchment paper for collection !-- If U see a product with "Live Resin" ?-- That means the hash oil was pressed from fresh weed !-- Hash oil can also be collected from Super Critical CO2 extraction -- The hash oil and sometimes a little terepene to make it flow a little better are used to fill vape cartridges !-- Nothing else should be in a cartridge !

Hi Keef ... is it possible for you to hook me up with the links to where I can get the press ... vape cartridges and how to use them? Thanks.

I have no idea what a thinner is or what kind to use.

You generally cannot use straight oils or other concentrates in a vape. You need some kind of "thinner" or liquidizer to make them thin enough to load into a cartridge. But (and it is a big but), we really don't know what kind of thinner is safe. Many people used either vegetable glycol (VG) or propylene glycol (PG). But now there is evidence that inhaling the vaporized fumes of these products is bad for your lungs. Things like vitamin E acetate and hydrogen cyanide have been found in carts. People are dying but no one knows why. The CDC and doctors have found no definitive common denominator in the illness and deaths. As no one really knows what is causing all this, it might be better to not make and use vape products at all.

Rosin is a purer, thinner extract than many others. It doesn't use any chemicals at all to extract the cannabinoids, just heat and pressure. But it is still too sticky and thick to get into a vape cart without thinning it some. You can smoke rosin, like any other concentrate. Vaping may be more dangerous than smoking.

Making your own vape juice is quite complicated. Maybe you get a really qualitative one but personally I'll choose to just purchase it. I got used to purekana products and I'm not sure that even making my own will make me want to replace them. Although, maybe I should try.

You can "smoke" Rosin as is with a PAX 3 (deluxe edition) that comes with a concentrate oven. No thinning agent is required.

20191031_212109.jpg
I'm not sure if you can see this but this is pure CO2 extractate, unthinned. It has a fantastic flavor with all the notes of the weed it came from, super clean and crisp. Note how it is a solid at RT and does not flow. If you pre-warm it for a bit before use (near a light bulb, or your car heater vent on hot, or my personal favorite The Toasty Armpit), you can use it in a vape.
But!!! Because it doesn't flow, you can't just hit and hit and hit like passing at a party, it should be set down to settle in a warm place for a bit. It lives in my purse. A single cc has lasted me a whole year and counting.
I don't like thinners because we don't understand them yet. Glycerin tincture is GREAT in a bottle of Polar blueberry lemonade seltzer, though. Holla, Woostah!

Oh Sure Let me share with you, Visit to the vape stores which is near you and buy 10ml VG/PG, and 50ml plastic bottles and pippetes, By using pipettes fill 10-20 drops of flavour in empty bottle. Fill the VG/PG fill the bottle up to mid-level, When you done with this process shake it and put it a side for some hours, Later Have it to adjust taste. Hope this is helpful to You.

I neve really tried making my own juice. Hopefully it will not be a total ass

I neve really tried making my own juice. Hopefully it will not be a total ass
Unless you really know what you are doing , Don't its not worth the damage you could end up doing to your lungs, Let the guys who know and have the expensive equipment to make it properly.
Better off buying it on sale even better.

I think you need to mix it with terpenes,I watched a video somewhere on making vape juice ,I’ll see can I find the video
5AA633F6-F4F6-4E23-BB64-3CBBEA46D4DF.jpeg

Latest posts

Back