international visa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

techrons78

Reaction score
Does anyone know where is buy pre pay international visa cards? I have tried walmart and CVS all the ones I see are USA only. ...any advice?...sorry if in wrong section...

From everything I've read, pre-paid international cards are pretty much nonexistent now. If you're trying to be anonymous when ordering online, I can tell you that most everyone on here has ordered with their personal CC without issue.

I heard dollar stores, but yeah. I used my check card. Sometimes you just gotta grab that bull by the ball...or horns. Yeah. Horns. Just dont order a million and pay for discrete shipping. Youll be good. Or money order if you can wait.

That I dont mind but my card is MasterCard..they do not accept any payment cannabis related only visa...

I have never had a problem w/ mastercard there unless they changed something ?

https://www.choice-cannabis-seeds.com/

Methods of payment

Debit and Credit Cards
We accept most major credit/debit cards online or over the phone. Our online sales are 3D Secure, 256 bit encrypted and hacker safe making it a very safe place to enter your details. All phone order payments are put through a secure VSP terminal online and once the payment goes through, we do not hold any records of clients credit/debit card details and all other client information remains highly confidential.
If you are placing a phone order we have to speak to the owner of the card when taking the payment details. This is purely for protection of the card holder and to prevent fraudulent transactions. We will also have to ship the parcel to the card billing address for all phone orders. Please note: all transactions will show on your credit card statement as being from 'Attitude Inc'.

Why not just pay with your own debit or credit card?

What,,how tha hell do they know its cannabis related.

Can't you find gift cards at banks?

Why not just pay with your own debit or credit card?

Cuz my only bank card is mastercard..not a visa or i would use my own like i always did...
I emailed choiceseeds and they said onky visa..wont take MasterCard due to their policy..I always thought if you had a major credic card ..they are getting harder 10 years ago so simple....I will try bank next

Latest posts

Back