Interracial Fish

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenjoe

Reaction score
Had to think of a name...

DSC06051 (1024 x 768).jpg

DSC06052 (1024 x 768).jpg

With all that perlite you could float a boat and GO FISHING !

mountain man said:
With all that perlite you could float a boat and GO FISHING !

its freakin 99%perlite......just a peat pod in there..as soon as i put soil where i am growing...bang..pests...i use to grow in just vermiculite ...had some decent results...(that was 20yrs ago )

Sounds like you should figure out how to control the pests....

i bleached...fogged... just when i use soil..i can not figure it out,,,,,so i stick with hydro..working for me...
and i prefer hydro over soil...imo
the reason being ..is my girlfriend brings in all the plants for the winter, and of course bugs with it...big plants with big pots....=ton o bugs
and there is no way in hell am i going to tell her that she can't bring the plants in....i am no fool..lol

Um like catchin fish aint to be thinkin I be catchin yurs my ways soon so throw log to fire pilgrem keep warm and all good things come to those folk who wait be told. Im still waitin ;)

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Um like catchin fish aint to be thinkin I be catchin yurs my ways soon so throw log to fire pilgrem keep warm and all good things come to those folk who wait be told. Im still waitin ;)

BWD
i thought i was the only one still waiting.....lol

got some nice color, so thier happy.:) ...what are you using as medium once you bump them up to new real estate?...mojo...

Irish said:
got some nice color, so thier happy.:) ...what are you using as medium once you bump them up to new real estate?...mojo...

I will show you the ..." mojo ".....i am using....within 4 days....different strains,same.." mojo " method.......................................:icon_smile:

Irish said:
as it says above.....what are you going to use..mojo....YA I AM
So don't tell me that you can not grow in perlite....geezzzz
#1 rule..keep it simple
if you want more mojo....let me know

DSC06447 (1024 x 768).jpg

DSC06448 (1024 x 768).jpg

DSC06454 (1024 x 768).jpg

DSC06463 (1024 x 768).jpg

DSC06446 (1024 x 768).jpg

ok we are running again ...now due to a lot of crap happening in my life,things got a bit wacky......anyway.bottom line..i have 1 that will be finished in 12 days....beautiful vanilla orange smelling buds....

:clap: Quite the beaut there greenjoe! :aok:

What's your nute regimen/frequency? I wouldn't mindtrying some sort of passive hydro like what yer doin, pure perlite huh...cool...

Latest posts

Back