intro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bongbuster

Reaction score
This is my 3rd year growing and I am enjoying the process. I am a 71 y/o retired RN ( male ).

:welcome:

Please stay away from my bong. LOL.

Sooo, what do you have growing? Us internet users like lottsa pictures;)

Welcome to MP. There are a lot of us old farts here. Glad to welcome you aboard.

Welcome, a retired RN, i bet you have seen a lot. Glad you are here. I am 63 and love growing this scared herb. I am a retired x-ray tech and gardener. I am not an old fart however, I am a woman with a few miles. lol

I have met old farts, I am not one. I might some day become a crotchety old woman, but not an old fart.. Thank you very much. Denial my buttocks. How can you be in denial when there is a mirror around.. IMO the hemp goddess in not one either..

Only men can be old farts. Everybody knows, women don't fart.

Women can be an "Old Bitty". Or, an "Old Hag". But, never an Old Fart. That is for men only.

LMAO

I am definitely not an old fart. The word that most people use to describe me is not allowed on this site. LMAO

This is my 3rd year growing and I am enjoying the process. I am a 71 y/o retired RN ( male ).

71 years old, eh? Better head over to Curmudgeon land with all the other old farts (me, included). LOL

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69144

Welcome. :)

Welcome to MP. There are a lot of us old farts here. Glad to welcome you aboard.

Welcome, a retired RN, i bet you have seen a lot. Glad you are here. I am 63 and love growing this scared herb. I am a retired x-ray tech and gardener. I am not an old fart however, I am a woman with a few miles. lol

........and what is the zip code to the state of denial?:)

I have met old farts, I am not one. I might some day become a crotchety old woman, but not an old fart.. Thank you very much. Denial my buttocks. How can you be in denial when there is a mirror around.. IMO the hemp goddess in not one either..

Only men can be old farts. Everybody knows, women don't fart.

Women can be an "Old Bitty". Or, an "Old Hag". But, never an Old Fart. That is for men only.

LMAO

I am definitely not an old fart. The word that most people use to describe me is not allowed on this site. LMAO

Welcome to MP,
Come over and join all us OLD FARTS (even those in denial) in Curmudgeonland...Home of the Old Farts Club.
Me ? 66 year old retired firefighter.
And YES, women do fart, ladies do fart, men do fart, we all fart.
Farting is proof positive that you are still alive.
Vertical and farting, much better then horizontal and not.
Peace.

welcome to MP. I knew I was an old fart when grey became sexy .lol 63 and happy OF

I feel like such a young old fart around you geezers! Lackin' a few days of being 59 here.

Rosebud, it's OK. It's your story, you tell it any way you want to!:)

Latest posts

Back