intro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berserker

Valhalla
Reaction score
:bong: how is everyone doing?wll i want to intro. myself. i have been a smoker for 20 years and never had the desire to grow,until recently and would love any and all information and help that you can give me, because i have NO knowlege on growing.i have got a plant already started and it just poked out of the dirt this morning 11/25 and now i dont know what to do.PLEASE HELP AND THIS POOR LITTLE PLANT.

welcome berserker :)

all you need to do is read this site and maybe a couple others, get some grow books at like borders or barnes & noble, and do mad research online ;)

growing isn't easy (especially constructing a flawless grow area).

berserker71 said:
:bong: how is everyone doing?wll i want to intro. myself. i have been a smoker for 20 years and never had the desire to grow,until recently and would love any and all information and help that you can give me, because i have NO knowlege on growing.i have got a plant already started and it just poked out of the dirt this morning 11/25 and now i dont know what to do.PLEASE HELP AND THIS POOR LITTLE PLANT.
Welcome to MP. The first thing you need to do is click on this link and do some reading. Here ya go. ;) http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5837 This will tell ya damn near everything you need to know about growing and then some.

Latest posts

Back